Chapter - 3

22 years passed on earth 🌎 and 2 years passed in heaven as time works differently there .
But those two years were like infinity for Krishnaa . She was waiting for the right time in the hope to reunite with her Arjun .

************

***********
Flashback
***********

She was completely shattered after hearing that her Arjun is so far away from her and she has to wait for two loooooong years to take birth on earth .

Agnidev was worried for his dear daughter.

Agnidev - Putri please be okay , you know that I can't see you in this state .
I want my little princess back .
You know na you are the light of your father's life , if you will be gloomy the whole heaven will be like desert for me .
Why are you looking so lifeless.

(Agnidev - Lord of fire & Father of Krishnaa

(Agnidev - Lord of fire & Father of Krishnaa.)

Krishnaa - No pitashree don't say like this . I can't see you sad , i am not gloomy .
And about being lifeless see their i was watching that .
See on the earth 🌎 , how my life is sleeping peacefully in mata kunti's lap .

She pointed towards little parth who was looking very cute while sleeping .

****************
Flashback ends
****************

Now the time was here , for her birth on earth 🌍 as Drupadnandini .
Agnidev and Devi swaha was very emotional , afterall they were sending the piece of their heart away .

Indradev - Remember putri krishnaa once you will be out of holy fire 🔥 you will forget every memory of yours from heaven .
You will just remember the war skills and the Vedas we taught you .
And the only relation you will remember is your parents and brother.
But don't worry about anything your brother is with you always to protect you that's why we send him before as your elder brother Drishtdyumna.

Krishnaa - hmm.

Krishnaa was shocked first that she will forget her Arjun and every memory related to him.
But then she thaught that she will get so much time to create new memories with her beloved Arjun .

Little did she know that how their equation is going to be on earth 🌍.

Hey cutie pies .
Here's the 3rd chapter.
Tell me how is it .
I will be waiting for your comments and sorry for the short update.

Love
Krishnaa❤️.