chapter 5

i look around, seeing rogues playing around in random spots. their isn't a territory, so theirs no restriction of boarders. the deeper we get the more groups of rogues. it's weird to see. you'd expect rogues to be lethal monsters, but it's just like a pack of wolves. their civil with each other. theirs play fights. i see a group of kids running around. they have no concept of don't run in the road. but the King knows this obviously and is driving slowly. 

i see the house and a few other buildings. in fact....this just looks like a small pack. we pull up and the front door opens. Mikky steps out, staring at me in shock before he smiles wide and comes over. but i can't smile. my eyes well with tears and i attack him with a hug. "what the fuck happened?!" he snaps angrily. he looks to the King.

"he's staying with you, he'll explain the most of it, but i'm taking over his pack to teach them a lesson on who's incharge of who!" he snarls. "look after him, Mouse." i look up to him at the mouse part. 

"alright, big nose, thanks for bringing him, and PLEAASSSSEEEE beat some werewolf ass." he begs......rogue king begs

"i'll think about it, just for you." he smirks and righ  there.....right....there.....

"are you both related?" i ask and they both are silent. 

"alright, i'm off, enjoy your time together." he gets in my car and drives away. so i look up to Mikky, ignoring the sudden pain in my chest.

"he's my older brother." he shrugs, looking down to me. i go to say something but he suddenly throws me over his shoulder.

"MIKKY!" i snarl, holding my hans over his shoulder because of my stomach. i whimper and he puts me down. 

"well-well-well Mr, I'm-the-Alpha-"

"i'm pregnant!" i blurt out, blushing hard and looking away. he's silent before he burst out laughing. "it's the very start, i only think they know because my scent must of changed already with your scent being the very first thing to change, i mean, it's only been three day-"

"YES!" he picks me up and carries me inside making me growl.

"why do you like to carry me around?" i question him to which he just smirks. 

"my house, my rules." he says when a plate is thrown passed Mikky's head. i gasp in shock.

"YOU CHEATING BITCH!" Mikky growls.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT YOU SLAG, SHE'S MY MATE!" i look up to Mikky who i can see is getting angry. i take a breath and wrap my arm around his neck, pulling him closer. he breaths in my scent and lets out a breath before continuing on. 

"don't worry, i'll punish them eventually." he sighs. i glare at him. 

"no you won't-"

"My rogues, my rules!" he snarls at me. i growl back.

"i'm still A Alpha!" i snap back at him. 

"not here your not-"

"yet i didn't force you into being my Luna when you were at my pack-"

"you locked me in your cell." i blink.....gotta point. 

"your the Alpha of the rogues who kidnapped a group of my pack members." i cross my arms. only for him to drop me onto the bed. i gasp and land on the bed. bouncing....."oo, comfy." i hum and curl up in it. "mmmm, smells nice." i whisper. but then i stop when i hear a scoff. i blush and sit up. 

"your adorable. but i see it in everything you do, you'd be a better Luna." he shrugs, "oh, and your right, your scent has changed in the day we've been apart. must be preparing for pregnancy, you don't smell Quite pregnant yet." he corrects me and my doctor before he goes through to the bathroom. he comes back with a cloth. "here." he uses it to wipe my cheeks, "what did they do?" he asks, forcing himself to be calm.