Who is the culprit

Jungkook had driven Jimins car back the next day as the small male was doing his best not to show he'd been well and truly fucked.
Luckily for him he was quite limber so he didn't ache as much as it could have but when he let out an involuntary groan at breakfast everyone noticed.
"What's up Jumin?"
"I er, couldn't sleep well I must have slept awkwardly"He lied."
"Yer you did fidget a lot but you probably had a lot on your mind," said the culprit who knew why Jimin was aching.
"Right guys we pack up and go after breakfast, Jungkook why don't you drive Jimins car so he can nap?"
"Is that ok Jimin.?"
Jimin nodded, " I'll take more clothes so I don't need to come here next weekend "
He went to his room which is where Jungkook found him ten minutes later just sitting on the bed staring into space .
"Jimin? "
"Oh hey, sorry I just,I'll get moving."
"Talk to me, what's on your mind?"
"I..., I just wonder is it something in me that makes me unlikeable....."
"Don't be silly,"
"No I mean it...., even my friends, you, Tae got annoyed with me, then the military I seem to have a built in dislike aura,I knew being gay wouldn't make me popular but is it about me being gay or do I truly irritate everyone?"
"No Jimin, you don't and your very likeable."
"But not likeable enough to date?"
"I er, well I don't ,I'm not looking for a relationship.....,"
Jimin hadn't specifically meant that but his heart sank at the words but he reassured the other.
"Oh I know your not interested I meant in general nobody has shown any interst in me."
Jungkook felt relief," well you hid away so much of the time,"
"So I need to put myself out there then?"
"Not while this maniac is Out there!" Jungkook for some reason didn't like the idea of Jimin putting himself out there.
Driving back Jimin did fall asleep and Jungkook glancing at him thought how fragile he looked.
"Jungkook keep up with the others we don't know when this person could attack."
The security guy in the back said. Jungkook nodded putting his foot down. Soon they reached the dorm parking in the underground garage.
Jimin woke up as the engine stopped, groaning as he sat up.
"You ok Jimin?" Security asked.
Jungkook snickered and Jimin nodded. They took the lift up to the dorm to be met by their manager.
"You ok guys?"
"Sorry sir for bringing this on the group," Jimin said.
"Jimin you are not responsible for someone else acting stupidly, my only concern is to keep you safe so we have two options, you stay in the dorm til the person is caught or you do your normal routine but with more security?"
"I want to work if that's ok, but I want to travel alone in the car I don't want to put anyone else at risk,"
The others tried to disagree with that but the manager held his hand up," Jimins right, so that's what will happen."
Jungkook told the manager about the discussion he and Jimin had the night before and the manager rang the police to tell them their theory.After speaking to RM the manager left.
As they had the rest of the day to themselves they pottered around the dorm. Jimin felt extremely guilty that the rest were suffering because of him. He darted of to his room locking the door and started crying into his pillow to muffle the sounds.
"Where's Jimin?" Jin asked
He and Jungkook went along to Jimins room about to knock they heard the muffled sobs and looked at each other.
Jungkook raised his hand to knock but Jin stopped him shaking his head," no let him be he's overwhelmed with all this and probably tired, hopefully he will sleep."
Jungkook hated leaving the other alone but thought Jin was right.
Jimin had cried himself to sleep, he slept past lunchtime and when he woke up he felt better. Going to the bathroom he washed his face, his eyes looked puffy but he could just say that was because he'd fallen asleep. Going out the others looked up nobody mentioning the puffy eyes as Jin had already told the others so they pretended like nothing had happened.
"Hey lazybones let me make you something to eat," Jin said.
Jimin trailed after the other and soon was sitting eating a delicious bowl of food.
"Ah Jin one thing I did miss these last years was your cooking."
"Just my cooking what about this worldwide handsome face?" Jin posed making Jimin laugh the sound music to everyone's ears when they heard it.
After eating Jimin wandered to where the others were sitting feeling restless.
"Suga can I hear some of the songs you've been working on?"
Suga looked up seeing that the other looked in need of distraction." Sure let's go to the studio," the pair left the room.
Jungkook watched them leave, why didn't Jimin ask him to do something he thought, not realising he was acting jealous.
"Why you pulling that face Kook?" Tae asked.
"I'm not pulling any face, let's play some video games."
"You know you can go to the gym it's only Jimin that is under security." RM said knowing Jungkook liked to keep fit.
"Yer come Kook let's go, I need to work out this stress we are all feeling."
Reluctantly Jungkook left, why did he feel unhappy about leaving Jimin there without him?
Suga showed what he'd been working on and Jimin helped by doing some vocals for him, soon an hour had passed and the pair stopped.
"Thanks for the help Jimin, hearing that bit sung showed me where I'd gone wrong."
Jimin smiled glad to be off help.
When they came out of the studio Suga went to his room and Jimin went into the suiting room where RM was watching a nature programme .
"Hey, where's everyone?"
"In their rooms mostly,Tae and Jungkook out,"
"Oh....,"
He wondered where, it seemed Jungkook did like to hang out with Tae.
Sitting on the sofa he watched tv not taking any off it in.
RM's phone rang.
"Hello? Yes what now? Ok, I'll let him know,"
He put the phone off.
"Jimin the police are coming up with some photos they want you to look at."
Security brought them up to the dorm and they asked to see Jimin privately. He took them to his room.
"We wondered if you could identify anyone from these photos."
They spread some photos out.
"This is in my neighbourhood?"
"Yes we have cctv camera footage, people who  were seen around a few times."
"That's Mr Chung, he walks peoples pets, he's very nice. This lady cleans neighbours houses I know because she was posting a card as I was driving out one day and she asked if I needed a cleaner. I've never seen them, oh I think that was the delivery guy with the parcel."
"Is he your usual delivery guy?"
"Er, I'm not sure he must be he looks familiar?"
"Hmm, well we will check up, but keep your eyes open for anything suspicious."
Jimin nodded then showed the police out just as Tae and Jungkook came in.
"Hey did they catch them?" Tae asked his arm was casually slung over Jungkooks shoulders.
Jimin shook his head eyes darting away from the pair.
Jimin wandered back to his room he slid open his window looking out.how Friendly were Tae and Jungkook? We're they friends with benefits too?
Two hands came to his hips lifting him aside away from the window.
"Are you trying to make yourself a target standing there in the window?" Jungkook asked crossly .
"We are ten floors up?"
"How do you know they haven't got a gun?"
"Because they said their blade will be sharper, so I won't get shot I'll get stabbed!" Jimin shouted
Jimin saw the look on Jungkooks face,  a mixture of worry and horror and realising what he had said it hit him.
"They want to stab me.........."
He sank to the floor rocking back and forth, by now the others had run in at the commotion. Tears came to their eyes as they saw Jungkook sit behind the rocking boy who was mumbling about being killed and knives. He put his arms around him trying to comfort him.
"I'm sorry I shouted I was worried, no one is going to get you none of us will let them ok, nobody can get you, hush now,"
It was horrible  to see a grown man scared for his life. Jungkook pulled Jimin back to him caressing his hair.
Tae came in kneeling down," he's right Jimin we will never let anyone hurt you."
Jimin lifted heavy eyes staring at Tae, suddenly realising who held him," I'm sorry, I'm sorry Tae, he didn't mean to hug me, I'm ok, I'm ok now!"
Tae gulped , he realised in Jimins muddled brain he thought Jungkook was his, "hey Jimin remember? Kookie isn't mine we are friends that's all, it's fine for him to hug you."
"Fine?"
"That's right, he's your friend too,"
"My friend too...."
Jimin closed his eyes as he leaned on Jungkooks strong chest, it was if he had been switched off all his energy gone and he fell into a deep sleep.
"Jungkook let us help pick him up,"
"No, I'll do it"
He stood easily carrying Jimin to his bed, about to put him down Jimin whimpered in his sleep gripping in to the others t shirt.
"Leave guys I'll stay with him, shut the door"
They all bustled out,  Jungkook gently put jimin down in the middle of the bed and lay down next to him. As if he had a radar Jimin turned to the other cuddling against him. Jungkook sighed, he hoped they would catch this maniac soon or Jimin would fall apart.