F O U R T Y - T H R E E

//LET THE BANSHEE THROUGH \\

Seraphina and Jasper was stood outside of Charlie Swan's home. She knew she was always welcome here in this home, but Seraphina couldn't help but but fear that perhaps her child wouldn't be-

"Stop worrying." Jasper said soothingly as he pressed a hand to her lower back. With a deep breath, Seraphina nodded and walked up the steps of the porch and knocked on the door. Almost immediately the door swung open and there stood Charlie Swan. Seraphina's adoptive father felt like tearing up at the rare sight of his daughter, where she stood on his porch with a soft smile and carrying a baby in her arms.

"Hi, Dad." She greeted, and that was all it took for Charlie to practically lunge forwards and wrap Seraphina in a tight hug. "Whoa, steady, baby in my arms, Dad!" She panicked, and Charlie quickly detatched himself from his adoptive-daughter and stared at his adoptive-grandson.

"Hey, Noah." Charlie gruffly greeted, a big smile on his face. The baby simply coed and clapped his hands at the father.

"I-We were wondering on whether you could look after Noah for the night and possibly most of tomorrow? We're all going....camping." Seraphina lied at the end, but she played it off swiftly with a large smile as she wrapped an arm around Jasper's torso.

"Of course, sweetpea." Charlie agreed as he took a step forwards and outstretched his hands.

"Thank you, Dad. I'll get the baby bag from the car." When Seraphina had left and headed towards the car, Jasper stayed stood with a small smile on his face whilst he stared at his son. He wasn't sure on whether or not he felt too comfortable with Charlie looking after Noah, considering Noah had begun showing some magic abilities, but he had to remind himself it was safer here then in a camp with Bella, Alex and Edward.

Seraphina jogged back up and handed the bag and carrying seat towards Charlie with a smile.

"Noah can, um, sleep in the seat for the night. Won't hurt." She shrugged, and Charlie nodded. "We gotta go, but, i'll call you later, okay? Just to check up on everything." Charlie nodded and the father and daughter bid their goodbyes before Jasper grasped onto Seraphina's hand and the couple walked back towards the car. "Everything will be fine. We'll all be okay." She nodded to herself as she got into the car, where she glanced out the window of the car and saw Charlie and Noah waving. More accurately, Charlie was making Noah wave.

"Everything will be okay." Jasper agreed with a nod before he drove away from the Swan residence.

~ ~

"Go hunting. I'll stay here." Seraphina said as she curled up onto the sunbed that was on the balcony. She was staring at the stars once more, where memories of the night beforehand filled her mind. She had to convince herself that everyone will be okay. She'd live to see her son and she'd live to experience another sunset with Jasper.