F O U R

// SCREAM FOR ME \\

// SCREAM FOR ME \\

Seraphina Swan sat at her usual seat in the cafeteria. She stared blankly at the tray that was in front of her, and she didn't notice her sister or her other friends come over to her. She just didn't realise or see them coming. She kept on messing with her food whilst the others finally filed in.

"Mile, you met my home girl Bella." Eric said, standing near Seraphina's sister.

"Your home girl?" Mike asked as he had a fake smile plastered on his face.

"My home girl." A boy called Tyler came rushing up to Bella, kissing her cheek before grabbing Mike's chair and yanking it, yelling an apology as he ran away from Mike, the boy following.

"It's the first grade all over again, and you're the shiny new toy." Jessica said as she moved to sit closer to Bella. Said girl smiled awkwardly, not knowing what else to do, before a blinding light was flashed in her face.

"Sorry." A sweet girl, Angela, apologised. "Needed a candid for the feature."

"Feature's dead, Angela. Don't bring it up again. I got your back, baby." Eric then kissed Bella's cheek before walking off, most likely trying to find Mike and Tyler. That left the girls to their own devices.

"Hey Fifi." Angela greeted, sitting near the blue eyed girl, but Seraphina didn't respond. She didn't even acknowledge Angela's greeting. She was too distracted by thinking of how Jasper had comforted her when she needed it, but when he also didn't have to.

She thought about the mist that game from her hands and the feeling of power that surged from within her.

She thought about the project she had for history and she wished so badly she could change partners.

"Who are they?" Seraphina finally zoned back into the conversation and looked up, noticing the Cullens were now entering the cafeteria.

"The Cullens." Angela responded dreamily. Jessica leaned in, going full gossip mode.

"Doctor and Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago." Jesica said and Angela nodded.

"They kinda keep to themselves."

"Because they're all together. Like, together together." Jessica retorted before she saw someone and leaned slightly closer. "Okay, the blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela pointed out and Jessica scoffed.

"But they live together." Seraphina rolled her eyes, not understanding how Jessica could feel grossed out about it. They weren't related, so what exactly was weird? "And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird." Seraphina glared at Jessica. For some reason, she felt angered by the girl's comment. "She's with Benjamin, the dark-haired one who looks like he should be a model." Jessica slightly swooned over Benjamin, before snapping out of it. "I mean, Doctor Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker."