T H I R T Y

// FAMILY'S DYING WISH \\

"I-" Seraphina took a moment to freeze time within her mind. The way Jasper looked at her with much love assured her it would not be a bad thing if she accepted, but then, would she ever get a family? A child of her own? Seraphina blushed slightly as the thought of having a child with Jasper, something she would love to have in all honesty.

What reason does she have to say no, though? None. So, with a beaming smile that could illuminate the sky - if you asked Jasper - she nodded.

"Yes, i would." Jasper slipped an emerald ring, which had two diamonds on the side of the jewel, and a silver band, onto her finger and pressed his lips against hers yet again. All mourning seemed to have dissipated, as though she finally had a good push to help her move on from her best friend's death.

That, or it was because she could now open the little box that she had stared at many times in her room that she shared with Jasper.

"I love you, my Darlin'." Jasper whispered and Seraphina pushed her head against his chest, the two hugging in a brief silence as Seraphina tried to force the smile away.

"I love you more, my Love." Cheesy names were more then appropriate in this situation, and Seraphina could almost nod.

~

Jasper and Seraphina walked into the Cullens' home, hands intertwined, and smiles on their faces. The emerald ring stuck out like a sore thumb, but it suited Seraphina greatly. Seraphina noticed Bella and Alex sat at the kitchen table, laughing together. This caused the Grayam girl to frown slightly. She hadn't heard Bella laugh like that for a while.

"Hey." Alex said softly, standing from the table and walking towards Jasper and Seraphina.

"Where're you staying, Alex?" Seraphina asked, the question only just dawning on her as she knew her brother wasn't staying with them in the Cullen's home.

"Charlie Swan has allowed me to use your old room." Alex answered bluntly and Seraphina made an 'o' shape with her mouth before smiling.

"That's great. 'Least you aren't on the streets. God knows what happens after dark." Seraphina shivered mockingly before chuckling softly. Jasper felt the sadness the seemed to emit from Seraphina in waves. "Oh my god." Seraphina gasped before taking her hand out of Jasper's grip and running up the stairs at a normal pace. Everyone heard the door to her room open, but not close, and they heard her giggle. "ROSALIE!" They heard a yell and Jasper smirked.

"Oh dear." He chuckled, to which Alex looked at him.

"What?"

"Just listen."

"ROSALIE! ROSALIE GET ALICE AS WELL! AND ESME! AND CARLISLE! OH MY GOD AND EMMETT!" Seraphina yelled, not caring if she was loud. Her excitement now had bubbled and boiled and it was overflowing like water in a saucepan.