T W E N T Y

// DEATH OF A FRIEND \\

Jasper, Alice, Benjamin, Seraphina, Rosalie and Emmett - along with Edward - got out of their respected vehicles. Jasper wrapped an arm around Seraphina's waist and kissed her head.

"Happy birthday, Darlin'." He whispered, and Seraphina giggled.

"I don't remember telling you it was today." She said suspiciously and Jasper smirked as they all walked into the school. Before they did, though, Seraphina's name got called. "Jacob?"

"Happy birthday!" He called as he jogged up to them. Jacob presented Seraphina with a small box and the girl smiled slightly. She frowned at Jacob, who laughed. "Open it, dummy."

"Yeah, yeah. Watch your tone, young man." Seraphina threatened jokingly and Jacob laughed.

"'Cause you're so old, right?" Seraphina stopped trying to open the small box and stared, mouth agape, at Jacob.

"Bro...i'm like...two maybe three years older. Don't be so harsh." Seraphina held a hand to her heart before resuming in trying to open the box. "Did you weld this shit together?"

"No?" Jacob said, which sounded more like a question.

"Bullshit." She muttered before she looked down, avoiding Jacob's gaze as she flashed her fiery eyes, using magic to help her. It was wrapped real good. When Seraphina finally opened the box, her heart swelled. "You kept it?" She gingerely took out the old emerald necklace. She had given this to Jacob Black when Bella parted and left to live with Rene in Phoenix.

"Yeah! I mean...yeah." Seraphina squinted before realising something.

"Dude...when did you become so...jacked?" She motioned to his muscles that became more prominent and Jacob chuckled.

"Well, if you and Bella came 'round more often, you'd have noticed!" He argued and Seraphina's mood deflated.

"Yeah. Speaking off, you should probably say happy birthday to her." Jacob nodded and Seraphina and the others finally walked into the school. Seraphina placed the necklace in her back and interlocked hers and Jaspers hands. "Ooh, Alice, we should totally plan Bella a party at ours."

Seraphina had officially moved into the Cullen's home. It was now hers as well, not that it wasn't before.

"Oh my god! I knew there was a reason we are great friends!" Alice squealed wrapping her arms around Seraphina, just as Bella walked into the school. Edward trailed behind her. The two stayed as being friends, but they were never going back to being anything more.

"Happy-"

"Shh!" Bella said quickly and Alice wrapped Bella into a hug.

"-birthday." She whispered and Seraphina snickered. After Alice pulled away, Seraphina wrapped an arm around Bella's shoulder.