Jimin raised his brows in curiosity, the girl is so afraid of the headmistress that even though she is compulsed, she's still struggling with her words.

"Go on with it, girl! I'm busy." Mrs. Jeon scolded which caused the girl to flinch and Jimin to smirk.

"Ma'am, there's a boy here that claims to be a new enrollee." The girl blurted out.

"And what's that supposed to do with me?" Mrs. Jeon answered.

"Tell her I'm Jungkook's friend." Jimin whispered once more.

"He said he is Jungkook's friend." The girl repeated.

"Oh him, his papers are already on Mrs. Nori's table. Seriously, you should pay attention to these things." Mrs. Jeon answered, not missing the chance to scold the working-student. After that the headmistress immediately hanged up the phone with a smash that you can only do on telephones.

The sound on the other line made the girl flinch once again.

She immediately went to the head registrar's table and found his file and books.

"Here you go, I'm really sorry for the trouble." The girl handed him his things and smiled.

"No worries." He answered, flashing her with the most dazling smile. He gave her a wink and headed out of the office.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." The girl yelled out though she was not sure if the boy heard her but she hoped he did.

Jimin had an arrangement with the headmistress, one was that the headmistress shall ensure that Jimin will have the same classes with Jennie. In return, he will then ensure that Jungkook would not go near Tzuyu again. But he knows that he would not exactly be upholding his end of the bargain. Why would he? Those people meant nothing to him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Today was not a good day for Jungkook

Today was not a good day for Jungkook. First, his body was still not fully recovered from the beating he got from his father, who was still mad about what happened from the dance.

Second, the love of his life, Tzuyu was avoiding him since he had not seen her this morning. But, he is sure she came for school today since he asked around.

Third, he's still miffed that he was not able to talk to Lisa yesterday.

Fourth, his other best friend, Yoongi, did not come to school today and he didn't even reply to his chats.

And lastly, the person he's blaming for all of it is sitting in front of him with that friggin' smile like he did nothing wrong.

How can he be so unfazed by everything? He gritted his teeth. He clutched on to his water bottle to somehow control his anger.