"I'm Liam—"

"Please get out." I sigh, the tiredness was still in my bones and let's not forget how his brother had taken my virginity and fucked off, my omega was still whimpering and howling at the loss of my—no not my alpha—that asshole.

I clicked the door shut and looked at Zayn who immediately cuddled me, "Aww Lou, I'm sorry." He whispers and I hold on to him letting my tears fall, "Harry's an asshole. Come over here." My tears soak his tee shirt.

"Liam's a nice guy, Babe. He's also my-uh-mate." For some reason my heart hurts at the words, My omega was considering Harry as my mate, I trusted him with the most precious and vulnerable part of me and I hate myself for thinking that Harry was the one who'd always take care of it, for a moment when our bodies were intertwined I felt wanted and needed in the most certain way.

He didn't do the dating thing, while I was all about romance but he did warned me about how he didn't made love so why did he gave me hope by being so gentle about it! Tears burned my eyes and I snuggled my face in my covers, Zayn had left the room after serving me some soup he and his mate cooked together.

Why can't Harry be more like his own brother? So loving and affectionate? Why does he have to build this stupid wall between us? He clearly likes me, his alpha wouldn't be purring like that when I touched him but then he would pin my hands not letting me touch him again, my omega saw him as my mate and not a potential one, a true mate.

I was still smelling heavily like Harry's scent, I should've showered and get rid of it but my omega refused to do so, It's only for a day before the alpha's scent leaves me for good. I was done chasing him, done being the only one feeling something, done being his little play toy which he can play anytime he wants.

I was going to stop myself from thinking about Harry Styles ever again.

******

"Dove." A voice whispered in my ear, the hairs on my body rising upright at the deep husky tone, warm hands slid down my waist lightly holding my torso, lips descended down my neck, "Omega. You smell so fucking good." The alpha's voice husked out, he licked my scent gland, his hands now raising to my breast where he cupped the right one from my nightgown,

His calloused thumb flicking my upright bud, "Alpha." I whispered, my own voice filled with Sorrow, "Why'd you leave?" I asks,

"You're the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen, my little rabbit." I shivered when his warm lips came forward to touch mines, The kiss didn't felt real, I jerked up all sweaty and wet, tingling between my legs. Fuck.

I sighed and wiped the sweat on my forehead, I got off the bed and to the kitchen,

"No Li!" Zayn's laughs echoes, "Louis' sleeping you dork!" I could hear the deep laughter followed by Zayn's, they were such a happy couple that besides happiness for Zayn I couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy and jealousy. Liam was indeed a nicer man, he was Harry's half brother which explains a lot, he immediately apologised to me telling me he loves Zayn and he'd hate it if I was cold towards him. Their love was apparent. Innocent and everything I've wanted.

Why couldn't I have this?

My cheeks heated when I heard a moan, I hurriedly rushed to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water and the ran to my bedroom.

My brows furrowed as I watched the glow of a flashlight through my curtains, it was three in the morning, who the hell was driving this late, I tiptoed my way to the window pushing the curtains away to see a car driving off, I couldn't see the model as the lights were too bright for me.

I laid back to my pillow, grasping my phone and going through it to find useless notifications that I didn't bother on reading.

*****

"Louis! There's a flower delivery for you." Zayn's voice calls stopping me from typing any more, my brows furrow up, I sprang from my seat, walking out. A large bouquet awaits me at the door, I took it from the man signing the card before shutting the door.

White Lilies.

"Is it from whom I'm thinking it's from?" Zayn asks when I put the vase of flowers on top of a table, I hum, plucking a card from between the beautiful flowers,

Sorry.

That's what was written in the card, I turned it around to find Harry Styles written on the company card. I crumpled the note and threw it in the dustbin opening it wide before grabbing the vase, my breathe stilled,

"You can't throw it. Lou." Zayn's voice comes and I look at him to see sympathy in his eyes, "Next time they come, do not inform me just throw them away." I said before storming off to my room. My tears wasn't in my control as I immediately started crying. My body trembled as I sobbed,

Why is Harry doing this? I'm trying really hard to forget him, it's difficult to be attached to someone in such a small time only for that time to have a limit on it. Why is he torturing me like this? When he doesn't want to be with me. His sorry can suck my ass for all I know.

*****

"How many flowers am I suppose to throw, Louis?" Zayn asks me for the fifth time this week,

"Just throw them like the others." I said rolling my eyes,

"They are from grim reaper?"

"Hmm who else? Is there a note? Even if there is shred that asshole's note to pieces." I snark,

"Damn. If graduation wasn't lurking around the corner I would've gave that motherfucking piece of shit a nice advice because no one gets to mess with my bestfriend and get away with it. I mean I'm here for all those dark mysterious romantic side but what I don't allow is my best friend getting heartbroken by that walking red flag of a man. Seriously, men are disappointing creatures." My temper lowers at that and I giggle, "You weren't saying that this morning." I comment and his face reddens.

"Except my Liam! He's the most unalpha-y alpha."