Part 20

Noah's pov:
There's no way we actually kissed . My dream finally came true ! Butterflies are all over my stomach now . I went back to my office and continued my sessions like always . After I finished all the sessions with the clients. I told my assistant to make less appointments in a day . Usually I have 5 -10 one in one day. But now , I have a kid to take care of and I need to focus. So the first appointment will be at 8 am and the last one at 8 pm. That's enough for one day.

I went to Blake's house and found him playing with Finn . I took Finn and went to home . I changed his diaper and his clothes then gave him a bottle of milk . He's literally the cutest baby ever. He finhaed his bottle then I heard the doorbell. It was the things I ordered yesterday. I took all the boxes inside and unboxed everything in the living room . I opened everything and they look so good . I put Finn in the stroller and tried it , it's so light and good . I gave him some toys to distract him. Then I went to his room and made the bed and the cabinet , it took me 30 minutes to do . Then I decorated the room , it actually looked so good .

The room :

I went back downstairs and took everything in his room

I went back downstairs and took everything in his room . Then I threw away the boxes. I walked back in and saw Finn sleeping in the couch. I sat in the living room and laid him on my chest . I feel like he's my son , not my brother.

Dixie's pov:
After few minutes from eating . The doctor walked out of the room and told us that Charli is kind of okay . She's unconscious and she may wake up tonight . The police will come here tomorrow morning to investigate with her. They took Charli to a room and hooked some rubs on her . The nurse told us to be quiet when we stay inside . We walked in and saw Charli , she was pale and looked so sick . I literally cried when I saw her like that . We stayed with her for hours then dad and Nick left home bc they have work next morning . Me and mom will sleep here tonight . Mom took one of the couches and laid there . She fell asleep but I didn't , I was scrolling through my phone then I got a call from Noah . I walked out of the room to answer.

D: hey Noah
N: hey cutie , how's Charli doing ?
D: she's out of the surgery and she's unconscious now . The doctor said she might wake up tonight . Now it's 9 pm and she's not awake .
N: she'll wake up soon . I know it-
F: ( starts crying)
N: oh sorry , just a minute ( picks up Finn and starts rocking him )
D: was that a baby ??
N: yeah , that's my little brother .
D: oh cute
N: you should meet him one day . I know he'll like you , just like his older brother did.
D: ( blushes )
N: you still on the phone ?? ( smirking)
D: y-yeah . Well I better get going now . Ttyl
N: bye.
D: bye ( hangs up )

Omg he just called me cutie ! Ugh he's the cute one ! I walked back in the room and sat on the couch. I went on my phone a little then I started hear someone whining . I looked up and it was Charli ! I quickly called the doctor and he walked in . Charli woke up and looked at us. 

Td: Charli , can you see me ?
C: w-where am I ?
D: ( holds her hand ) you're in the hospital sis
C: I-I'm not dead ?
D: no you're not ! You're here with us !
Td: Charli can you see me ?
C: yeah .
D: ( smiles ) im so happy you're okay !
Td: ok since she's awake now , tomorrow the police will be here. Gn ( walks out of the room )
D: ( kisses charlis head ) im happy you're okay
C: mhm...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•