Part 19

Noah's pov:
I woke up at 8 am and went to the clinic. While I was driving , I remembered that I have a kid in my house ! He's alone there ! I went back home and took him to Blake's house . I put him next to Blake on the bed and left . I know Blake wouldn't mind if Finn was next to him . I went to the clinic and started my sessions with the clients.

Dixie's pov:
I woke up at 9 am and ate breakfast. Then I went to Charlis room and tried to open the door , it's locked . I tried multiple times but it's not opening. I brought mom since she's the only one here and tried to open the door . She told me she got a spear key for her room . She got it and unlocked the door . We walked in and...there was blood all over charlis bed ! We say a knife stabbed in her stomach and she was passed out . Or passed away. Me and mom started crying then mom called the ambulance. They came and took Charli with them . Mom went with them and I took my car and followed them to the hospital. They took Charli to the emergency room and me and mom stayed outside. We called dad and Nick and they're on their way now . I hope she's okay , I can't loose my sister !

After 2 hours.

Charlis still in the emergency room and we don't know anything about her . I need Noah . I wanna hug him so bad ! I can't call him bc if he got here my parents are gonna see him and maybe get mad at me . I really need to go to him rn.

D: guys I'm going somewhere
H: where ?
D: I won't take too long , please call me if there's any updates on char

I left the hospital and went to Noah's clinic. I walked in and told the receptionist that I need to see Noah . She didn't let me at first then she saw me crying so she called Noah . Noah saw me crying and took me into a room and closed the door behind him.

N: Dixie what's wrong? Why are you here and why are you crying? 
D: c-Charli
N: what's wrong with her ? 
D: I think s-she stabbed herself
N: oh god ( hugs Dixie ) I'm so sorry
D: ( sobs into his chest ) idk if she did it or someone did it but I'm so scared.
N: ( strokes her hair while hugging her) it's okay
D: I don't want to loose my sister
N: you're not gonna loose her. Is she in the hospital now ?
D: y-yeah
N: okay , do you want me to go there ?
D: n-no , I think my parents will be mad at me for being your friend, which I don't find it wrong but I know they will.
N: it's fine .
D: I need you to be with me .
N: ( hugs her tighter ) I'm here with you.
D: ( looks in Noah's eyes )
N: ( looks in her eyes )
D: ( leans in )
N: ( leans in )
D: ( kisses him )
N: ( kisses back )
D: ( pulls away after 3 minutes and smiles )
N: ( smiles )
D: ( hugs him again )
N: ( picks her up while hugging her )
D: ( looks at him )
N: you're literally the prettiest girl ever
D: ( blushes ) thanks
N: ( kisses her cheek ) now I gtg , the client is waiting for me .
D: ( kisses him ) bye
N: bye ( smiles and walks out )

I can't believe I just kissed him ! Omg we actually kissed ! I think I like Noah , no I'm sure I like him . I went back to my car and drove to the hospital. I saw mom sitting alone so I sat next to her . I asked her about dad and Nick she told me they're in the cafeteria. They came back with food , we all ate and now we're waiting for Charli.
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•