Part 1

Noah's pov:
One I was young , I always wanted to help people , but I hate blood . So I decided to be a therapist. Being a therapist is one of the best thing I've ever did . My clients are so much and that makes me happy . I have my own clinic which is better than working in a psychiatric hospital it's better for me and my clients. Today , I woke up at 8 am and headed to the clinic. I have an appointment with one of my clients at 9:30 , so I can get breakfast on the way there . I went to a coffee shop and bought a sandwich and a coffee, then went to the clinic.

Heidi's pov :
I can't handle seeing my daughter like that . N n the past 2 years, Dixie started getting depression for no reason. She was so kinetics and active . But then , idk what happened to her which made her sit in her room the whole day. She never get out of her room , for two years ! Can you believe that? I'm really worried about her. I always bring her breakfast but she never eat it . I try talking to her but she doesn't listen to me , even her siblings tried . But nothing worked . But today , I'm gonna talk with Marc about getting her a therapist. We can't leave our daughter like that .

Charli's pov:
Dixie's really making me worried . I want my old sister. Who annoy me all the time and never leave me alone . My sister who always go out with her friends, watch movies with us and do everything! But now she changed , and I hope my parents do something about it , we can't just leave her like that !

Nick's pov :
I want my little sister back . To be honest, Dixie was always my favorite sister , and she will always be . When she got into this depression, it made me really sad. I just want her to be happy again , I don't want to see her like that , it breaks my heart. I wish I could do something about it , but I can't.

Marc's pov:
My daughter has been in depression for 2 years. We all tried talking to her but nothing work . When we give her food , she doesn't eat it , not even a bite . We all hate seeing Dixie in this situation and we all wanna help her . Today , when I got back from work . Heidi pulled me to our room bc she wanna talk about something.

H: Marc we have to do something about Dixie , we can't leave her like that !
M: what do you want me to do Heidi ? The girl doesn't even listen to us , what should I do ?
H: we should get her a therapist!
M: ( sighs )
H: Marc we have to ! Therapist is the only thing that maybe can help her ! I also heard about a really good therapist in la . His name was umm...Noah ? Yeah ! Noah Beck! They say he's a really good therapist.
M: I'll search more about him and see
H: please do it now Marc. We don't want to waist a minute! He's really good and he has a lot of clients! Which make getting an appointment hard !
M: ok ( sits in his desk and opens his laptop) let's see.. what was his name ?
H: Noah Beck !
M: mhm ok ( searches in google about him ) yeah , he's 23 years old, his clinic is 15 minutes away from here.
H: please book an appointment now !
M: I'm booking one rn .
H: ok
M: ok , I'll get a message on my phon- ok there it is . Her appointment is tomorrow at 2 pm
H: wow , I thought he had a lot of clients.
M: maybe he do , but I put that it was an emergency.
H: ahaaa ok , can't wait to tell Dixie
M: same , I hope she listen to us this time .
H: ( sighs ) I hope so
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•