"Shut up," he said and used his left side to heat up the knife after gently removing the cloth wrapped around Izuku's waist. "This isn't gonna feel nice so just hold on and bite into your shirt of something."

Izuku groans as he realises what Shoto was going to do. He scrunched his shirt, that was already in rags, into his mouth to keep him from hurting himself. When he feels the hot metal get close to his hip he gulps, he becomes hyper aware of how sweaty he is, of the dirt beneath his nails and the cuts all over his body- big and small alike.

Ofcourse he forgets about all of that when the heat gets to him.

Shoto is obviously no master at this because when he does it the first time he fails to keep the skin held together. Izuku's skin is burned and then pulled apart again and he can do nothing but groan in pain.

"You're doing it wrong" Dabi -who was apparently finished with his conversation- kneels down beside the two teenagers and snatches the knife from Shoto.

"Get the hell away from him," Izuku says and grabs onto Shoto's shirt to pull him away from Dabi while Shoto kneels in front of Izuku's hunched over body, Izuku's grip on his shirt was too weak to actually have Shoto move.

"Oh stop being dramatic. I need you alive-" he says to Jade and then turns to Shoto, "-and honestly, I want you dead but I'll take silence for now so shut it." He uses his right hand to heat the metal up again and then bends it so that its curved. He keeps heating it up till its red hot and shoves Shoto away.

"What the hell do they teach you at that dumb school of you don't even know how to cauterize?" He says and gets to helping Izuku who coughs as the villain gets to work.

Shoto really doesn't want to admit it but he's glad that Dabi's here. Atleast the chances of Izuku bleeding out have dropped.

"You done?" Shoto asked while he kept his hands at the ready in case Dabi had a change of heart. The wind rustled by and Izuku's sweat ridden body shook with it.

"What did I just fucking tell you, huh?" Dabi snapped at Shoto. "Shut your godamn mouth and your friend won't get it."

"Shoto, just listen to him." Izuku hoarsely said. His reluctance at relying on the villain was apparent and it was hard to admit that he needed this villain's help but he wasn't completely beyond reason. "We don't have a choice right now."

"Someone's finally getting how things work." Dabi muttered. Shoto's right side let out a little frost at the villain's words but he stayed quite.

"Now, here's how we're gonna do this." Dabi waved the metal in the air to cool it before looking at Shoto. "You know what? You handle this, hot stuff" he tosses the red hot blade at the teenager.

"My acquaintances are gonna show up soon to take your ass to the base." He presses down on Izuku's stomach when he tries to scoot away, not hard enough to agitate the wound but enough to make sure he knew what kind of situation he was in at the moment. "You-" he sneers at Shoto "-will either be gone or you'll be gone." He punctuates his last word with an arch frombusi eyebrows and and a burst of blue flames from his free hand.

Izuku shoots Shoto a look that tells him to pass the blunt and bent knife to him but Dabi sets the tip of the finger of the hand that was previously on fire onto Izuku's chest and pushes down. Turns out his hand was hot, really hot.

"Fuck-"

"Don't pull your bullshit, big shot. You may have scared me once but now you listen to me." Dabi says and makes his finger heat up more to make his point. "Got that? I'm in charge now and if you don't do every fucking thing I tell you to the goddamn letter then there will be hell to pay and don't be sure the bill will come your way, maybe I'll make your buddy cough it up."

Jade जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें