Battle for New York 2

Start from the beginning

"Uh, I think I broke my brain." Mikey held onto his head.
"Ha, what brain? I'm takin' this freaky space worm down myself!" Raph stood up as the thing came flying and knocked him over the edge, Raph screamed, but he somehow ended up landing right on top of Leo. "Whoa!" Donnie ducked the worm, Mikey ran passed him.
"I got this, D! Hoo! Hoo!" Mikey ran off to the crystal trees, grabbing a few of the crystals and a smaller worm that he used as a grappling hook.
"Hiya!" He defeated the worm by throwing the exploding Crystals at the right spot. "FYI, guys, Kraang worms' weak spot are their butt faces. Got that?" Mikey looked at his brothers.
"Guys, look!" Donnie pointed at the nearby islands.
"This just keeps getting worse and worse and worse." Leo groaned.
"Let me guess. The humans that got Kraangatized have been turned into servants and are mining energy crystals for the Kraang." Mikey crossed his arms.
"Mikey, you never cease to amaze me." Leo smiled.
"I'm sweet like that, dude."
"So we figure out a way to turn the humans back ..." Raph started.
"And then the Mutanimals figure out a way to bring us all home." Don turned to him.
"It doesn't seem possible."
"Dude, it's the Mighty Mutanimals, the operative word being "mighty." They got it all under control!" Mikey smiled smugly.

"Rockwell! Ugh! Leatherhead, take down that robot now!" Slash shouted as he was cornered. Leatherhead did his best to try and save Rockwell.
"Let me go, beast!" The alligator growled as he was captured by the kraang. Slash finally freed himself only to find his team mates all caught.
"No. My team."
"Give up, Mutant, or your friends will perish." The robot lady spoke.
"Slash! You can't let them deactivate the portal! The Turtles will be trapped in Dimension X!" Rockwell shouted, but Slash was cornered he head no choice. "My friends." he frowned and dropped his weapons. The lady then closed the portal.
"No!"

"It looks like the Kraang have human hybrids on those three islands." Leo observed.
"Those islands are huge, man. I mean, how are we gonna turn all those mutants back into people?" Raph groaned.
"You forget, Raph. We just need to find a massive amount of Mutagen and convert it into Retro-Mutagen with this." Donnie said.
"Oh, is that all? A massive amount of Mutagen? Let me just milk a few thousand Kraang worms." Raph groaned.
"I bet that thing has a ton of Mutagen inside of it!" Mikey pointed.
"A technodrome? Mikey." Leo was shocked.
"Don't say it. I know. I'm a genius."
"I was gonna say you're crazy! Steal a technodrome?! "
"And how would we even get there? The blimp's a wreck." Raph shouted.
"Or we could borrow one of those stealth ships parked over there. Just sayin'." Donnie pointed.
"This is so crazy, I'm starting to like this plan." Raph smirked.
"All right, guys. Stay frosty. And keep quiet. And all those other Leo-isms Leo likes to say." Mikey said and jumped to the other island.

" Okay team, when I give the signal-" Mikey interrupted Leo.
"It'll be this Caw caw! Caw caw! And then we sneak inside the ship."
"That sounds like a great idea!" Subprime landed on the island.
"Not this guy again." Donnie sighed.
"That's right, mutant freaks! Kraang Subprime returns!" He transformed from his Irma body into a bigger robot and began to show off his kraang muscles. "You like that, don't ya? Do you like this? Huh! Yeah, you like that. Now come quietly or I vaporize ya."
Mikey threw a few crystals at him. Subprime moved out of the way. "Ha! You missed!" he noticed Mikey's smile. "Huh?" he looked down and noticed Crystal's by his feet. Mikey then screamed in a high-pitched tone as the crystals then exploded sending Subprime flying. He screamed.

"You did it, little brother!" Raph cheered.
"That's cause I'm suh-suh-suh-sweet." Mikey shouted as they made their way to the stealth ship.

"Get this baby moving, D!"
"I'm starting it. I'm starting it!"
"So you really know how to fly this thing?" Raph asked.
"Um, sort of. I kinda did it before. Not exactly." Donnie mumbled.
"Just get this bird in the air already!" Raph said before Donnie smacked them into a wall. "Forward might be nice." Raph grunted.
"Let me handle this, D!: Mikey pushed him aside and began to pilot the stealth ship.