"Leah only has to two RedBull and Lewis ahead of her, she's one of the favourite to win this race." Martin added.

Lap 1 || P4

"It's lights out and away we go! Lewis Hamilton gets a great start ahead of Max Verstappen—Leah Hamilton and Daniel Ricciardo wheel to wheel and the Mercedes driver is ahead!" Crofty said.

Lap 15 || P3

"Leah Hamilton is gaining on Max Verstappen, they are wheel to wheel and what a move from the rookie! Leah Hamilton puts her car ahead of Verstappen, it's a Mercedes 1-2!" Martin said.

R- "Great move Le! Let's keep going!"

L- "Dad's in front? How's Stoff doing?"

R- "Confirm that Lewis is in front, Vandoorne is currently P6!"

L- "Copy! Go on Stoff!"

"Leah asking who's in front and how Stoffel is doing in her car" Martin said. "Yeah, there was a bit of confusion when it was announced Leah was taking over in the Mercedes, many people thought Stoffel should be in the Mercedes seat"

"I think Mercedes made the right decision to have Leah in her car, she's had way more experience in their cars that anyone else"

Lap 46 || P2

"-Isn't this just brilliant? The two Sliver-Arrows, the father and daughter, battling away in the final stages of this race!"

"I'm sure whoever wins this race, the fans wouldn't care. All we know, it's going to be a Mercedes 1-2 but who's going to come up on top? Leah and Lewis still battling away!"

"No team orders in Mercedes, this is just the father and daughter battling away on their home race!"

Lap 49 || P1

"The battle continues, Lewis still out in front but is struggling now as Leah Hamilton had a way better exist out of the corner than him!"

"The two Mercedes are wheel to wheel—Leah Hamilton gets ahead of Lewis! Wow! What a move from the rookie, surely now Leah on her way for her first win!"

L- "That's my daughter for you"

R- "It sure is Lewis, it sure is!"

Lap 52 || P1🏁

"It's been a race to remember for Leah Hamilton, she's been a star of the paddock ever since she first came to a race when she was only 2 years old—

—Her dream was to reach f1 and race against her father, well today she's been racing alongside him and has had so many amazing battles!"

"For the first time in her career and definitely not the last, LEAH HAMILTON CROSSES THE LINE TO WIN THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX!"

"It's a Mercedes 1-2 as Lewis Hamilton crosses the line just behind his daughter and Daniel Ricciardo claims P3!"

R- "You are a race winner!! What a drive Le, you deserve that so much!!"

L- "Thank you guys for much for this opportunity, this team means so much to me I love you all!! Let's gooo, ahhh!!!"

R- "Leah, it's Toto. Congratulations on your first win, you deserve this and we can't wait to see what the future holds, again a big congratulations you deserve it to much!"

L- "Thanks Toto!"

As Leah was making her way around the track for her cool down lap, she was waving at the fans and she could hear all the cheers.