username Let's goo Leah!!!

username C'monnnn

( real life ! )

Leah couldn't contain her excitement when Toto had pulled her to one side just hours before the race and explained everything. But it did confuse her a little bit too.

"Why did you choose me over Stoffel?" Leah asked. "You have the most experience with our cars Le, you've done lots of practice laps and done pre-season with us" Toto told her.

"Le, don't you dare take away this opportunity to try and give it to me! I'm feel more confident in the Mclaren, I'll keep your car safe don't worry!" Stoffel said as he walked over.

Leah smiled and hugged him as he hugged her back. "Right, let's get you all ready, shall we?" Toto said as the young Hamilton smiled.

"See you on the track Le!" Stoffel called. "Get my car into the top 10, yeah?" Leah replied. "More like top 5 Lele!" Stoffel added as Leah made her way into the Mercedes garage.

"Your going to be fine Le" Lewis said as he kissed her forehead. "Let's hope your right! I'm going to call George to see how he is" Leah added.

"Hey LeLe!" George said as his face popped up on the screen. "Hey! How are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm alright, but there was no way I could of raced today" George added.

"Don't worry I'll keep your car in shape!" Leah told him as she started to make her way towards to drivers parade. "I'm sure you will, go get that win Le" George added.

"I better be going, talk to you after the race!" Leah said. "Good luck today, just remember to enjoy it out there too!" George replied as the called ended shortly later.

Leah was the last to make it onto the drivers parade. "Took your time, just because you are driving in a Merc—" Lando started by Leah covered his mouth with her hand.

Drivers laughed around as Lando licked Leah's making her squeal and kick him. "Your such a child! Didn't you learn not to lick someone hand?" Leah questioned.

"Your younger than me!"

"I act like an adult more than you!"

"Not true!"

"Yes it is!"

"I got into f1 before you!"

"I was younger than you when I got in!"

"You was only a year younger!"

"Still I was younger!"

"At least Zak likes me more!"

"At least I'm not scared of Toto!"

"Okay! Okay! Let's break it up kids!" Alex said as he got in the middle of his two friends. "I wish George was here" Leah mumbled.

"You wouldn't be in Mercedes seat if he was here!" Lando added. "You—" Leah started but she was cut off due to someone picking her up from behind. "Alright, play time is over!" Max said.

"Max! Put me down!" Leah said as Max put her down next to Daniel. "Hey lil one!" Daniel smiled and ruffled her hair. "Don't Danny, Lando has put me a bad mood" Leah warned.

"Don't worry LeLe, you will get to win today" Daniel added. "That's what I'm aiming for anyways" Leah smiled. "You have to beat us to do that!" Max smirked.

"That won't be a problem!" Leah replied.

Formation Lap

"The main news today, Leah Hamilton is in the Mercedes car which is starting P4. George did amazing job in qualifying yesterday as we could all tell that he wasn't feeling very well. I think it was the best thing for him to have a race off" Crofty said.