𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Start from the beginning

DD walked over to Jennaya, fixing his hair, before throwing up gang signs in the camera and laughing as Ddot ran into the frame, doing the same.

Ni'mari chuckled as she watched them act like fools, she placed her bag back down on the floor and walked over too. 

"Ooo, Ni look." Jennaya said, smiling as she moved her hand, signalling for Ni to come over. "Notti just joined, lemme add you to the live my heart." 

Notti joined the live, already smiling into the camera. "Y'all ain't think to invite me, na?" 

Jennaya laughed. "We was gonna tell you to come, but Ni said no 'cause if you get caught you gonna get expelled, you know you on ya last chance Notti." 

"Why y'all got my wifey skipping?" Notti laughed, shaking his head. "Where the fuck y'all niggas even at?" 

"We near staircase D, like 'round the corner from it." Jennaya said, looking around. 

Ni came into the camera smiling, Notti's face lit up when he saw her. "What's good, wifey?" 

"Hey, Notti." Ni said, cheesing as she looked in the camera, running her fingers through her hair.

"I miss you, beautiful." He said, grinning. Ni loved how squinty his eyes got when he smiled.

"Awwww," Jennaya said, picking up the phone and turning the camera to Ni'mari. "They so cute, y'all." 

Ni'mari blushed and laughed, covering her face with her hands. "I miss you too, Notti." 

"Imma get a bathroom pass, hollon'." Notti said, getting up out of his seat.

Notti walked up to his teacher's desk, asking for a bathroom pass. 

"No, Dinero." His teacher could be heard saying in the background. "Go back to your desk, and put your phone away please."

"Watchu' mean 'no'?" Notti replied, furrowing his eyebrows. "I needa piss, you want me to piss onna floor?"

"Dinero, you've done no work at all in the 30 minutes that you've been here." His teacher replied. "If you wanna go to the bathroom, you need to do at least one paragraph."

"Fuck that, bro. And fuck you too." Notti said, leaving the classroom. 

"Notti, stop." Ni'mari said, frowning. "Go back in, bro. What are you doing? It's like you wanna get kicked outta school."

"No, bro. How she stopping me from going to the bathroom?" He replied, running down the hallway. "It's my rights."

"I know, but like, she said you could go if you did some work." Ni replied, trying to calm him down. 

"Stop worrying, NaiNai." Notti said, laughing as he approached the top of the staircase. "Nothing's gon' happen, I ain't going no where."

"You better not, Nero." She said, sighing. 

"Where the fuck y'all niggas at, bro?" Notti said, with a tone of frustration in his voice.

"I already told you, 'round the corner from Staircase D." Jennaya replied, scrunching her curls up in her hand.

"Yeah, that's where I'm at. Ion see y'all." Notti replied, furrowing his eyebrows. He stopped walking. "Ohhh, you said 'round the corner? My fault I thought you meant on the stairwell."

Notti walked around the corner, finally seeing his friends. Ni'mari ran over to him when she saw him. He laughed as he hugged her, picking her up.

"Why these niggas acting like they didn't just see each other a hour ago." Ddot said, furrowing his eyebrows and laughing.