Koala Part 2.5

Sam's POV:

"Did we interrupt anything?" Jake smirked. "Um, no actually," I replied. "Anyways, baby these are my friends Jake and Corey and their girlfriends Tara and Devyn," I introduced while pointing to everyone. "Baby?" Corey and Jake asked in unison with smirks on their faces. "Colby and I actually just became a thing," I replied. "Aren't you two moving a little too fast?" Devyn asked us. "Well, to be fair I stopped loving my ex a long time ago and besides Sam really makes me feel safe and happy," Colby replied with a soft smile on his face. "Aww!" Tara and Devyn cooed. "Anyways, we got you something," Tara said as she gave a bag to Colby. Colby then opened the bag and pulled out a stuffed brown teddy bear, candy, and chips. "Aww, thanks guys," Colby said with a smile on his face.

"You're welcome," they all replied in unison. "Also, Sam told us to get you this," Devyn said as she gave Colby the second bag. Colby's eyes immediately lit up as he opened the bag. "A koala?" he laughed. "Well, Sam did say it was your little nickname," Corey told him. "You told them!" Colby exclaimed as his face turned red. "Don't worry love, they actually find it adorable," I replied with a wink. Colby then hid his face in his hands as we all cooed at him. "Stop!" Colby whined as he removed his hands from his face.

"Ok, ok, now what else is the bag?" I asked him. Colby then pulled out a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Which I knew were one of his favorite candies since I always gave him a box for his birthday. "How did you guys know I love Ferrero Rocher?" Colby asked them. "Sam told us," Jake replied. "Of course," Colby replied laughing as he playfully rolled his eyes. Making us all laugh along with him.