Threats

In this tug-of-war, you'll always win

Even when I'm right

'Cause you feed me fables from your hand

With violent words and empty threats

Colby's POV:

I was snuggling into Sam watching movies when he spoke up. "Hey Colbs, think you can let me go use the bathroom?" he chuckled. I then nodded my head and let him go. Once Sam was gone, my phone was ringing. I saw that it was the police station so I answered.

C: Colby P: Police

C: Hello?

P: Hello, am I talking to Mr.Brock?

C: Y-yeah it's me

P: Well sir, we like to inform you that both Jackson, Max, and Alex will be in Jail for some time.

C: Really? How long?

P: Max and Alex will get about a year in prison for sexual harassment. As for Jackson, he will get twenty years for both sexual assault and sexual harassment.

C: W-what about Ryan?

P: Unfortunately sir, he denied everything you charged him for and was let go.

C: O-oh

P: I'm sorry sir hope you have a good day

C: T-thanks you too

I then hung up and put my head on my knees and cried. "What's wrong Colbs?" Sam asked with worry in his voice. "T-the police called. Max and Alex were given a year in prison for sexual harassment while Jackson was given twenty years for both sexual harassment and sexual assault," I told him. "That's great but what about Ryan?" Sam asked me. "H-He denied everything I accused him of and so he was let out," I replied as my eyes teared up.

"That piece of shit!" Sam snapped. "S-Sam, I'm scared that he might come after me," I said as tears slipped down my eyes. "Aww Colbs, come here," Sam said as he hugged me. I then snuggled into him and nuzzled my head into his chest.

Sam's POV:

Colby and I were at our lockers getting our things for history when Ryan showed up. "Hello, babe, ready for our presentation today?" Ryan asked with a smirk on his face. Colby slowly nodded his head as his eyes filled up with fear. I then stood next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close to me.

"Get your hands off my boyfriend!" Ryan snapped, making Colby flinch. I was about to open my mouth when Colby spoke up instead. "L-Look Ryan, I am not your boyfriend so stop calling me that!" Colby answered in a shaky voice. Angry, Ryan then raised his hand about to hit Colby but instead, I pulled Colby back and pushed him protectively behind me.

"I'm not going to let you put a hand on him!" I growled. Ryan just looked at me and scoffed as he left. "Come on Colbs let's get to class," I said as I wiped his tears away. I then grabbed his hand as we walked to class together. During Colby and Ryan's presentation, I made sure Ryan didn't hurt or humiliate Colby in front of the whole class. Luckily, he was ok. After class, Colby and I talked to our teacher, Ms.Smith. Colby told her how Ryan only helped him during the beginning and that he made Colby do all the work. Ms.Smith said she was going to deduct points from him.

Time Skip To Lunch

Colby's POV:

Sam and I were about to enter the cafeteria when Ryan came and stopped us. "What do you want now?!" Sam snapped. "I want to talk to Colby," Ryan snapped back. I knew that if I kept rejecting him, he would just bug me more. "Ok, let's talk," I said back. "Colby are you sure?" Sam asked me. I just nodded my head. "Ok, I'll wait for you inside ok?" Sam replied. I just nodded my head yes.

As soon as Sam was gone, Ryan then grabbed my wrist and threw me against the wall. "Listen, babe," he started. "D-Don't call me that!" I retorted. "Whatever, now take me back," he demanded while placing his hands on my shoulders. I quickly shook my head no. "N-No I deserve someone who can treat me better than you can," I replied. (A/N: See what I did there? ;) )

Ryan then aggressively squeezed my shoulders. Making me whimper in pain."Listen closely, if you don't take me back then I'll hurt that little friend of yours!" Ryan threatened.

My eyes widened, "You wouldn't dare hurt Sam!" I exclaimed. "Oh, you want to bet?" he smirked as he took out his pocket knife. "No, don't!" I begged. "So what's it going to be?" he asked me. "Ok, ok I'll take you back," I replied with teary eyes. "Good choice," he smirked as he harshly grabbed my face and forcefully kissed me. "I'll talk to you later babe," Ryan said as he went inside. I then made my way inside and silently sat in front of Sam.

"Colbs, what happened, why didn't you get lunch?" Sam asked me. "O-oh I'm not hungry," I quietly responded as I looked down. "Colby, please tell me what's going on?" Sam asked me once more. "Ryan and I got back together," I muttered. "What?! Colby, why? After everything, he did to you?!" Sam responded. "Sam, please I don't want to talk about it," I replied. The whole day Sam completely ignored me. I understand why he did but I only got back with Ryan so I can protect him. Even if it means that I wind up dead.

Time Skip

Sam and I had just gotten home when I got a text from Ryan.

R: Get your stuff ready cause you're moving back in with me. Unless you want to see your friend get hurt.

C: Ok ok I'll move back in with you.

R: Good send me the address and I'll pick you up in ten minutes.

I then sent Ryan Sam's address. I then packed everything into my suitcase. "Colby, where are you going?" Sam asked me. "I-I'm sorry Sam but I'm moving back in with Ryan," I replied. "Why, so he can kill you?!" Sam snapped, making me flinch a little. "S-Sam I-" I began but soon got cut off by him. "Look Colby, if that's what you want then go. Just don't come crawling back to me ok?!" Sam said while yelling out the last part.

Suddenly my phone went off, it was a text from Ryan. R: Hurry up, I'm here. I then grabbed my bags and made my way out of my room. I then turn to look at Sam with teary eyes. "I know you're mad at me Sam, but if you only knew," was all I said to him as I ran downstairs and out the door.