He Gone Kill Me If I Stay

Hospitals and bloody noses

This would end all, I suppose that I could leave

Knowing I can't leave

So it's either him or me

Cause he gone kill me if I stay, I know

Gone kill me, he can't change, I know

Colby's POV:

Ryan and I had just got home when he dragged me up to my room and right away threw me to the floor. I just looked up at him in fear. "You were lucky your little friend was there to protect you. But now you're really going to get it."

"N-No Please!" I begged with teary eyes. Ryan not only brutally hit me with his belt but he also kicked and punched me as well. With the little bit of energy I had, I was able to fight him off by kneeing him in the gut. I then hurriedly got up and made my way downstairs. I was halfway down the stairs when Ryan furiously pushed me from behind, making me fall face-first. The last thing I remember was falling before I knew it everything turned black.

Moments later, I slowly opened up my eyes and noticed I was on the floor. I slowly sat up just as Ryan came and stood in front of me. "About damn time you woke up. Thanks to you being unconscious I had to order takeout," he retorted. "C-Can I please have something to eat?" I begged as I felt my stomach hurt from hunger.

Ryan just glanced at me. "Sure, you can have this," he replied while throwing his pizza crust at me. "Now go!" He demanded. I painfully picked myself up along with the pizza crust and hurriedly made my way up to my room.

After eating my "dinner," I then painfully got up and made my way to the bathroom, and saw myself in the mirror. Surely enough I was black and blue like always. I also saw that my right brow was cut open and bleeding. I then sadly sigh as I cleaned myself up. Guess I'll be using the concealer for my facial bruises.

After I cleaned myself up and made my way back to my room, I then began to cry as I knew right then and there that I cannot live like this anymore. I know that if I stay, Ryan may end up killing me. So I came to terms with that I'm going to tell Sam tomorrow during lunch.