The Truth

My heart is broken

Sleep sweet, my dark angel

Deliver us from sorrow's hold

Or from my hard heart

I can't go on living this way

But I can't go back the way I came

Shamed of this fear that I will never find

A way to heal my soul

Sam's POV:

I was at my locker getting my things for third-period Biology when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn only for my eyes to widen at seeing Colby with a cut eyebrow. I knew he had more but he conceal them with concealer.

"Colby, what happened to your right eyebrow?" I asked him with worry in my voice. "T-That's the thing, can I talk to you during lunch?" Colby asked in a sad voice. "Yeah of course," I replied with a gentle smile on my face. Soon enough, Ryan showed up and Colby had a fearful look on his face.

Colby's POV:

"Hey babe, I need to talk to you during lunch," Ryan said with a smirk. I then began to slightly shake as I looked at him. "S-Sorry babe but Sam wanted to talk to me during lunch," I told him in a shaky voice. Ryan then harshly grabbed my wrist as I looked at him in fear. "Babe, can you guys talk later like during class?" Ryan asked me while squeezing my wrist. I just whimpered in fear as I shakily shook my head.

Ryan scoffed as he let go of my wrist and left. Sam and I also grabbed our things for class and left before we were late. I couldn't concentrate in class since I was scared of what Sam would think after we talk today.

Time Skip to Lunch

I had just shut my locker after putting away my gym clothes. I decided to wait for Sam since Coach Handerson needed to talk to him after class. As I was waiting near our lockers, my eyes widened after seeing Ryan coming my way. I then began to run but before I could get far, Ryan grabbed me by the back of my shirt and threw me against the lockers.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?!" he snapped at me. "T-To find Sam," I replied in a shaky voice. Ryan just chuckled as he dragged me toward the bathroom. My eyes widened as I saw Jackson standing there. "Ok Jackson here's my bitch," Ryan said as he threw me to the floor. "Jackson here wants to have his share of fun with you," Ryan said with a smirk on his face. "Now make this quick I don't want to get caught," Ryan said as he left.

TW: Forced Smut

Jackson just grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the last stall where he locked it. I just began to shake in fear. Jackson began to smirk as he began to pull down my pants. At this point, I looked away as I hoped and prayed that Sam finds me quickly before it was too late.

End Forced Smut

Sam's POV:

I just got to my locker and I see that Colby is nowhere to be seen. I then saw Ryan who just smirked at me and walked away. I was confused but my eyes widened as I remembered earlier's events. So I quickly put away my gym stuff, shut my locker, and ran to find Colby. I decided to look in the bathroom where I always find him sad or hurt.

Once I got to the bathroom, I opened the door and immediately heard whimpers. "Hello, is anyone here?" I asked, hoping it was Colby. "Sa-" I then perked up after hearing a familiar voice. It sounded like someone wanted Colby to be quiet.