Night Vision

Wake up in a dream

Frozen fear

All your hands on me

I can't scream, I can't scream

I can't escape

The twisted way you think of me

I feel you in my dreams and I don't sleep (ever and ever)

I don't sleep

Colby's POV:

Dream:

"So you think you were able to leave me huh?" Ryan said as he threw me against the wall. "I-I'm sorry, p-please don't hurt me!" I begged as I looked at him in fear.

Ryan then grabbed a fistful of my hair and threw me to the floor. I then screamed and cried as he hit me with his belt. He then kicked and punched me nonstop. Once he finally finished, I looked up at him.

My eyes widened as I saw Ryan pull out a gun. "Since I can't have you, no one else can!" Ryan snapped at me. "N-No Ryan, Please!" I shouted as tears ran down my face. "Too late babe," he smirked. Ryan pulled the trigger and...Bang!

End of dream:

I suddenly jolted awake as I screamed in fear. I began to have trouble breathing as I felt myself shaking. Suddenly my door opened and I looked to see Sam running toward me with a worried look on his face.

Sam's POV:

I suddenly jolted awake as I heard Colby screaming from the guest room. So I got up and ran to check on him. As I enter, I see that Colby is having a panic attack. So I sat next to him and began to calm him down.

"Colby baby, I need you to breathe for me. In and out, in and out, that's it," I instructed. I also felt my cheeks slightly blush as I realized what I called him. Colby calm down a bit but he was still panicking. So I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest. "Baby, feel the beating of my heart and breathe with it," I said as I placed him in my lap and gently rocked us back and forth.

Soon enough my parents came in, "is he ok?" my dad asked. "Yeah, he just had a panic attack but he's calmer now," I replied while looking at them. "Ok, well call us, if you boys need anything," my mom said. "Sure thing mom," I replied. With that, my parents left. Once Colby was calm, I lay him back in bed. I was about to leave when Colby grabbed my wrist. "P-please stay," he said while looking at me. I just smiled and got in next to him.

I woke up to Colby's alarm blaring so I turned it off. I then realized that Colby was cuddled up next to me with his head all nuzzled up in my chest. I immediately turned bright red. "Colbs, wake up we have to get ready for school," I said while running my hand through his hair. "Hmm?" Colby said as he woke up. His eyes widened as he realized the way he was sleeping. "O-oh I'm sorry Sam, please don't be mad," Colby said as he now had teary eyes. "Aw, Colby baby, it's ok I'm not mad at you," I said as I hugged him. "Oh ok good," he replied while hugging me back.

Colby's POV:

I noticed Sam has called me baby three times already. Twice last night during my panic attack and once right now. But of course, I shrugged it off. So Sam and I got ready and brushed our teeth and hair. We then grabbed our bags and got some breakfast that Mrs.Golbach made. Once we ate, we then drove our way to school.

Time skip

Sam was in the bathroom so I was at my locker putting my things for Algebra in my bag when suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way. So I looked up only for my eyes to widen as I saw Ryan. I then shut my locker and began to run to get to Sam. But before I could go far, Ryan grabbed my wrist and threw me against the lockers.

"R-Ryan what are you doing? You and I are no longer dating," I said as I looked at him. "I want you to take me back," he said as he looked at me. I shakily shook my head no. "Seriously after I took you in?!" he snapped as he harshly grabbed my face and squeezed it. "Come on babe take me back I missed you, I missed us." I then whimpered in fear and pain as he squeezed my face even tighter.

"He doesn't want to be with you anymore." Ryan then let go of my face and we looked to see Sam walking our way. I was about to walk toward Sam but Ryan grabbed my wrist and squeezed it as I whimpered in pain. I just looked at him in fear. "I'll talk to you later," he growled as he let go and made his way to class.

"Colby, are you ok?" Sam asked as he hugged me. I just nodded my head as I hugged him back. I then felt tears slipping down my face. "Come on, let's get to class," Sam said as he pulled away and wiped away my tears.

The rest of the day was better mostly because Sam hasn't left my side at all. He even walked me to my classes that we don't have together. During lunch, I got myself lunch for the first time in weeks. However, the whole time I was eating Ryan kept glancing at me. But I just ignored him and kept talking to Sam.

Time Skip

Sam and I had just gotten home when Sam's phone went off so he answered. That's when my phone went off and my eyes widened as I saw it was a message from Ryan.

R: Ryan C: Colby

R: Meet me in the bathroom tomorrow morning so we can talk.

C: No, leave me alone!

Blocked

I then blocked his number and I felt myself slightly shaking. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my shoulders making me flinch. "What's wrong Colbs, why are you shaking?" Sam asked with worry. I then showed him my phone. Sam then gave me back my phone and he hugged me real tight. "Don't worry Colbs, I'll never leave you alone."