Trapped

Colby's POV:

Once Ryan and I got home, he immediately grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to my room where he took my bags and threw them across the room. "So, you think you were able to leave me huh?" he taunted as he backed me up against the wall. I soon got major deja vu from the nightmare I had.

"I-I'm sorry! P-please don't hurt me!" I begged as my eyes filled up with tears. Ryan then grabbed a fistful of my hair and aggressively threw me onto the floor. He then punched my face and hit me with his belt multiple times. He then punched and kicked me all over when he suddenly stopped. I then shakily looked up thinking maybe he was done when suddenly my eyes widened as Ryan entered with a bat. I then remembered that Ryan used to play baseball at his old school.

"N-No Please!" I shrieked as I tried my best to shuffle away from him. But it was to no use because Ryan grabbed my foot and dragged me toward him. He then raised his bat in the air and hit me. I was screaming and begging for him to stop but he just kept hitting me nonstop. Once he was done, he angrily looked at me and said, "You know babe, all of this could've been prevented if you would've just stayed with me. Oh also, don't worry about dinner, I'm having takeout. Which of course you're not getting any." With that, Ryan left, leaving me all battered on the floor.