'Robbie, no', we heard an unfamiliar voice and turn to a boy that was sat in a wheelchair, 'Robbie', he tries again and it's then he stops and looks at him, 'I'm okay, I'm here', he tells him, then when it's been a moment, we see him transform back into himself, 'Gabe', he says breathlessly and his brother nods, 'I'm okay', he confirms to him and we're all watching him because we've never encountered anything like him before.

________

'Did they hurt you', Robbie asks his brother and he shakes his head, 'no I'm fine', he confirms to him.

'Coulson's putting you in protective custody, no one will touch you, but it means I won't be able to see for a while', Robbie tells him.

'What, no, I'm not going anywhere', he says.

'I have to many enemies, you are my only weakness and I can't take the liberties of keeping you close where I know anyone can get you', Robbie explains to him and then looks over at Y/n, 'I'll leave him here with you guys until Coulson comes, make sure he's safe', he tells her and she nods.

'Once I've dealt with that our uncle has done and Hydra, I'll come back for you', he tells his brother, but he does nothing but grab the wheels of his chair and stroll out the room, 'he's mad, but it's the only option', he says and then looks at us, 'make sure he stays safe', he tells us all and then grabs his chain that was wrapped around him and begins to make a portal.

Once he's disappeared, we look at each other, 'is he an inhuman', Tony's the first to ask Y/n and she shakes her head, 'no', she replies, 'he claims to have made a deal with the devil to get his revenge from an accident that left him almost dead and his brother paralysed', she explains, 'kinda hard to believe that he did, but the skull on fire gives a compelling case that he might have made a deal to get his revenge', she explains to us.

*End of POV*

________

Once I was recovered fully, Wanda helped me with the other parts of my memories, granted it took weeks to recover, but I was glad that I was getting them back, it was time I remembered who I was and what kind of person I really was.

I opened my eyes when Wanda finished our session and stare up at Bucky who was hovering above me and looking at me so intently, I thought he'd break me in half, 'who are you', I said, breaking the silence and feel his hand squeeze my own and see the worry etched in his brow and it's then I laugh, 'I'm joking', I said and feel his grip on my hand loosen slightly, 'your so annoying', he mutters and sighs a reliefs whilst I laugh again and hug him, 'I promise I won't forget you again', I said and then share a kiss under his ear, it's one of his sweet spots and I know he loves it there, 'promises promises', he responds and I snicker.

Bucky stayed with me the entire time, he held my hand through all of it because he was afraid I'd forget him again, but I didn't, I remembered him through all of it and I was just grateful to Wanda that I got a glimpse of what my past used to look like, and I was just grateful.

After the first few weeks, my nightmares became more vivid, my memories coming to the surface, but we're out of place that I couldn't quit place them. Even if Bucky was near me when I slept, my dreams didn't want to stop, so he did everything in his power to calm me and make sure I didn't get out of control again.

________

I was out with Emori when Wanda fixed the last part of my memory, it was all in jumbles, some parts I couldn't make out, but there was one piece, one memory that made me get some prospective on things and I just wanted to see if it was right.

I stopped outside of the gate, looking in and seeing it empty, he must be out, he's usually in around about this time, but I guess not today, 'Hi Y/n', I heard the familiar voice as I turned around and saw him with Scout on a carriage whilst the team we're with him too, 'Hi Oscar', I respond as he smiled, 'I was walking back when I saw Steve and Bucky', he says as I nod a little, '...and then I met the rest of the team, they're great', he followed up as they laughed whilst I did too and he walks over, reaches over the gate and opens it.