Chapter 21

Cinco: Hello, Alicia. I'm very happy to see you. I know what you're thinking, 'Why am I here?' Well, the answer to your question is that you are actually part of a trap for that pesky Ali, and once he comes, I will finally be able to get IRIS! HAHAHA!!

Alicia: No! I won't let that happen! Alicia to Ali, Alicia to Ali, help me!

Cinco: Do you think I won't take your earpiece? Don't worry, I will kill you right in front of his eyes! I know there is a special bond between both of you, so I will make sure he sees his beloved die!

*Knock Knock Knock*

Cinco: Trez, check who it is. And where is Dos?

Trez: Dos went to the toilet

Meanwhile, with Dos..

Dos: Rizwan, do not send in the kid. He's gonna be in danger if you send him in.

Rizwan: Why ever so?

Dos: It's a trap. Cinco captured Alicia as she knew that there is a special bond between her and the kid. Once they capture the kid, they will seperate the kid from IRIS.

Rizwan: Thanks for that, Dos. And thanks for acting as the spy in disguise.

Dos: No problem, Rizwan. Anyways, once this is over, can we have dinner together?

Rizwan: If I survive.

Turning his head to Ali and Bakar, he said, "Once I give you the signal, go in. Ali, stay put until me and your uncle distract the rest.

Ali: Why?

Rizwan: You know Cinco. Once she gets her hands on you, she will practically try to get IRIS from you.

Ali: Ok, then.

Rizwan: Get ready, Bakar. 1....2.....3....

Will they be able to rescue Alicia? Or will they fail and get captured? Find out in the exciting Chapter 22

SIKE!!!!

*BANG!!!!!!!!*

Cinco: What the-

Before the traitor of M.A.T.A could continue her sentence, she was punched in the face by Bakar. Immediately, she doubled over in pain but managed to summon her microbugs to attack the two agents. It was a giant fight scene. 

Rizwan: Dos, where is Alicia hidden?

Dos: I'm with her at the moment. Cinco asked me to look after her while she fought you guys.

Rizwan: And where is that?

Dos: The control room.

Alicia: WEI! PENJAHAT! KAU BERBUAL DENGAN SIAPA?!

[WOI! CRIMINAL! YOU'RE TALKING TO WHO, HAH?!]

Dos: Its Rizwan. I'm secretly working with him. Come, let me untie you.

Dos went behind the chair Alicia was tied on and untied the rope tying her hands to the half-backrest. She immediately hugged Dos (which was something she did not do even to her stepdad The General) and whispered," Thanks for saving me."

Dos: Don't mention it. Anyways, we gotta wait for Rizwan's next orders. Rizwan, what's the next move?

Rizwan: Next move, huh? Wait for Ali to arrive. Bakar, give Ali the signal.

Bakar: Roger that. Ali, white sparrow. I repeat, white sparrow.

Ali was in fact, playing outside with Comot and his yoyo, with his yoyo acting like a ball of yarn. As soon as he heard his uncle give the signal, he went in the cave.

Rizwan: Dos, Ali's on the way. If there's a back door or emergency exit here, tell him. He will be the one to lead you and Alicia out.

Ali was in the middle of sneaking in undetected when he bumped into a member of the Numeros. Seis. 

Seis: What the- Siete, come qui-

Before he could finish his sentence, he was knocked out by non other than Ali, using a weapon that he himself had forgotten. His late mother's spinning top. He had launched it at one of the body's vital points, something he had learnt from Agent Rizwan. Wasting no time, he headed to the main room.  He soon  arrived at the door and managed to hack the code using IRIS.

Ali: Alicia, I'm here!

Alicia: Ali!!!

She immediately ran towards her boyfriend and hugged him tightly and started to cry.

Ali: *pats Alicia on the head* Ok..... Stop crying, we need to get out of here!

Alicia: Ok. But how?

Dos: Ali, there is a way. An emergency exit.

Ali: Where is it accessible?

Dos: At the vent system.

Ali: Ok. Alicia, Dos, get out of here. I'll go last. I need to make sure you guys are safe.

Just as they were on the ladder, Rizwan and Bakar burst into the room.

Rizwan: Ali, get out of here! All of you! Now!

Before they could get out, Cinco, accompanied by the Numeros, broke in the room

Cinco: Hello, Ali. Long time no see. *smirks evilly*

Ali: Alicia, Dos, go! Go now!

Find out what happens in Chapter 22!

[P.S. I haven't been posting a lot as my exams are coming up]

I hate you, I love youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara