Chapter 17

[Ali's POV]

OH god, what am I gonna say to the General? He's gonna kill me for sure for losing his precious daughter.

True enough, when he came in the control room in M.A.T.A HQ, 2 state-of-the-art drones were aiming their guns right at him.

General Rama: Sit down, Ali. *TAKES A DEEP BREATH* WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY DAUGHTER YOU CHILD?!

Ali: I'm sorry, General. Alicia was kidnapped by the Numeros when they launched an attack on SRT. I tried to rescue her, but before I could, Trez knocked me out.

General Rama: It does not matter how she got kidnapped now. You have been called here for a very special mission, and it is solely meant for you and Agent Bakar. Your mission is to attempt our best ex-agent back to M.A.T.A, who is non other than Agent Rizwan. If you succeed in getting him back to M.A.T.A, you are to proceed to the next phase of the mission, which is to infiltrate the Numeros' base and rescue Alicia. If you and your uncle are by any chance, unable to persuade Rizwan, then you two are to attempt the mission yourselves. However, be careful, as that traitor Jenny has become the Numeros' boss, and she will stop at nothing to eliminate M.A.T.A. While you and your uncle are at the Numeros' base, be sure to hunt for any files as an unknown source has notified us that there is a spy among you young agents, and that spy comes from the group of International Young Agents. I wish you both good luck as it will be the most dangerous mission I have ever commenced.

As soon as the General finished his message, Ali took out his phone and immediately phoned his uncle.

Agent Bakar: Yes, who is this?

Ali: Its Ali, and we have a mission!