Chapter 9

[Ali POV]

Ughhh.... Why does it smell like hospital disinfectant? And why is Agent Mikaela and Moon leaning over me? God my head hurts...

[Normal pov]

"How is Ali feeling Mikaela?" asked Alicia.

"He's awake. Why?"

Alicia didn't answer but instead ran to the med bay. There, she saw Ali, lying on the bed with Moon beside him.

"Moon, can we get some privacy?"

"Err.. sure."

As soon as she went out, she told the other agents what happened.

As soon as Moon left, Alicia went to Ali and hugged him tightly and started to cry. Ali soon woke up and was shocked to see his enemy  hugging him.

"Alicia, why are you hugging me?"

"I'm sorry Ali. The truth is, I do like you. I only wanted to trick you. But I didn't know that you would take it seriously. I hated you at first. Overtime, I started to like your funny personality. Thanks for saving me." Alicia said in between sobs.

"It's ok, Alicia. I'm fine" He then lifted her head and said, "I love you Alicia."

"I love you too."

And they brought their lips together in a long, loving kiss.

"Ali, Alicia, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!"

They pulled away from each other and were shocked to see Rudy, Zass, Moon, Iman, Khai, Jet, Roza and Agent Bakar standing in the doorway. Out of the blue, they whooped and cheered. 

"YAY!!!!!! ALI AND ALICIA ARE A COUPLE!!!!!!"

Ali and Alicia just blushed, not realizing they were holding hands.

During the next few days, the other agents teased Ali and Alicia repeatedly as Alicia was always seen holding Ali's hand and once in a while kissing him on the cheek.