Chapter 20

Ali: Uncle, are you sure that Agent Rizwan will come back?

Bakar: I really hope so. But I have a feeling that he is not coming back to M.A.T.A  for a good reason. He knows it himself, without him, M.A.T.A is not the same. 

The two agents were standing outside the wooden cottage hidden in the forest. They were wearing their normal everyday clothes. Earlier, they had destroyed two drones that were supposedly stolen from M.A.T.A, but on closer inspection, were actually older, discarded versions of M.A.T.A's drone that were known as K2-10. They had received a message from  the General earlier that the wooden cottage was the former home of Cuatro, whom had been murdered by Jenny and the Numeros. Since the cottage was burned down in order to remove evidence of the murder, Rizwan had to rebuild the cottage by himself. However, it seemed that the cottage was rebuilt by two people....

Ali: I'm gonna knock on the door.

Bakar: Just remember, once you knock, play the M.A.T.A call song on your phone.

Ali: Ok. *knocks on door*

Rizwan: Who's the-

Ali's Phone: Plays Numa Numa

Rizwan: What the he- How do you guys know that song?

Bakar: Hello sir. Sorry about that. My nephew just loves that song. My nephew and I got lost and we do not have a map with us. Can you help us?

Rizwan POV

Huh. How did these two know the M.A.T.A call song. Plus, someone had taken out Cuatro's defense drones. These guys look familiar, sort of like Bakar and Ali. Wait... Could they be Bakar and Ali?! 

Rizwan: Ali, Bakar, is that you?

Ali: Yeah, it's us. Who did you think we are?

Rizwan: Why are you here?

Bakar: We need you back at M.A.T.A Rizwan.

Rizwan: No way. Not until I find out who corrupted Djin- I mean, Uno.

Bakar: I know you're upset that Djin was the head of one of M.A.T.A's biggest enemies, but that's not our concern now. We need you because Alicia was kidnapped by the Numeros.

Rizwan: So what?

Ali: Please, Agent Rizwan. You're my hero. (softly) Plus, Alicia's my girlfriend.

Rizwan: WALAWEI! Why didn't you say so? Let's go!! 

Before they knew it, Ali and Bakar were on a motorcycle that Rizwan had stolen from Komeng when he went on a rogue mission to uncover the person who corrupted Djin, Cero.