Chapter 14

Beep. Beep Beep BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali eyes immediately shot open that day, which was rather unusual as he was not a morning type of kid. Even his dad was shocked when Ali went rocketing down the stairs to the bathroom while he was watching some early TV.

"Must be the big day." he thought.

A few minutes later, Ali came running out of his room in the same suit that he bought with Alicia the other day. His dad was shocked when he saw what Ali was wearing.

"Hey, Ali, how you get that suit? Alicia belanja you is it?"

"Yah, she asked me to pick something to wear when we went out together."

"Let me ask you, Ali. Are you and Alicia together?"

"NO WE ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE!!!"

Then Mr Ghazali showed him a picture that he had taken the other day. Which showed Ali and Alicia kissing by the house.

"Explain this."

"Ok fine. We are sort of together."

At this, Mr Ghazali danced into joy, surprisingly not spilling a drop of coffee from the cup he was holding.

"HOORRAYYYY MY SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ya Allah dah gila ayah saya ni, Ali thought.

[Oh Allah my dad gone crazy already.]

"If your done partying dad, can I go?"

"Today you don't take bus to school."

"Then how I go to school?!"

"I send you to school with my new 180SX"

Before Ali's dad could take the keys, Ali was out through the door, nearly making Comot yeet herself at him in fright. 

Once they reached SRT, Ali stepped out of the Nissan and went into the school hall.

WHAT'S UP READERS!! JUST WANNA SAY IF VOTES AND FOLLOWERS GO UP, IMMA DO A FACE REVEAL. BUT, FOR NOW THANKS FOR READING, AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!! PEACE OUT!!!