Chapter 4

After he left, I quickly changed out of my gown and into some black leggings and a big dark red sweater I found in the box of clothes Alice had given me. The sweater felt warm and safe, and I had a feeling it would be my favorite piece of clothing until my own arrived.

I couldn't fight the urge to explore my new home, not knowing what lay outside my bedroom door was beginning to drive me crazy. I decided I needed to try facing my fears of running into unfamiliar pack members and go on a small walk through the large house.

I figured it would be a good idea to visit Alice and have her show me around. I was feeling a little homesick, and she reminded me of Leah. If I was going to be staying here, I would need a good friend. It took me quite some time to find my way back to her room through the maze of halls, but eventually I found myself standing face to face with her door.

Just knock I told myself Its not that hard, she told you to visit.

But what if she's busy, and says no? What if she was just being nice, and doesn't want to see me?

The thoughts overwhelmed me, and soon enough I was turning away and making my way back down the hall when I heard my name being called.

"Celia!"

I stopped when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" It was Alice.

"Oh, well, I was, well I was going to see if you would maybe show me around, but I'm sure your probably busy, I'll go." I said turning to walk away.

"Are you kidding? I'd be honored to show my Luna around!" She said excitedly, hooking her arm around mine.

She showed me to the kitchen, introduced me to some more members, showed me around the backyard and just about everything else.

"Whew, well, thats it." She said taking a seat on the kitchen counter. I leaned on the one across from her. "Its beautiful." I told her, smiling. I felt a lot more comfortable here having been introduced to a few more people and knowing my way around the place.

"Thanks." She said, grabbing an apple and taking a bite.

Then suddenly, Luca came storming in, looking furious, Nick right behind him. His eyes met mine as he walked by, and for a brief moment I couldn't breath, and then he was gone. Nick sighed, looking at the floor.

"Whats going on?" Alice asked, mouthful of apple.

"Theres a nearby pack making an alliance with rouges. They're threatening an attack unless we give them what they're asking for." He looked up, eyes meeting mine, "They want you Celia."

-Authors Note-

So so sorry this was so short, I wasn't planning on writing today, but I said I would try to update frequently so I will try to do just that. There may be another update later on today :) Please please please VOTE, COMMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)