Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2

Start from the beginning

Bakugo: Look at that.

Dark Shadow roared and slammed Moonfish against a tree hard. Moonfish's eyes rolled back before he passed out from the damage. It flail its arms in a wild manner.

Dark Shadow: I haven't had enough fun yet!!!

Bakugo and Todoroki took the chance and used their Quriks to light up near Tokoyami. Dark Shadow roared in agony and began shrinking and calming down, then it returned back inside Tokoyami's body. Tokoyami panted heavily once he got on his knees.

Bakugo: I'm a bad match-up for you.

Tokoyami gulped and sweated from fighting Dark Shadow's fury.

Tokoyami: Sorry. Thank you for saving me...

Todoroki then turned his attention to the knocked out Moonfish.

Todoroki: (In an instant, the opponent we were barely able to defend against was...)

Shoji approached Tokoyami with Midoriya to check on him.

Shoji: Tokoyami, are you all right? You did a good job doing what we asked.

He remembered hearing Midoriya's request.

Midoriya: Tokoyami, don't fight it! Surrender yourself to Dark Shadow!

Tokoyami continued looking down in shame, then at his shaking hands.

Tokoyami: Shoji, I'm sorry. You too, Midoriya. I was too immature... I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that man. In the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting Shoji.

Shoji: We can leave that for later.

Tokoyami seemed surprise after hearing Shoji saying that.

Shoji: That's what you would say, right?

Tokoyami looked up at Shoji and Midoriya. He regained focus and went back to his usual self. They heard more fighting noises coming from not too far away. They ran to check and saw Faiz and the Bat Orphnoch fighting each other.

Tokoyami: It's Xiong.

Faiz peeked out of his hiding spot to fire at the Orphnoch. The Orphnoch dashed until he went behind a tree. He waited for Faiz to stop firing as he reloaded his revolvers. Then, he aimed his revolvers to shoot a barrage of bullets. The bullets pierced the wood, and Faiz was forced to dive away from the falling tree.

Faiz hid behind some bushes as some bullets went past him.

Faiz: (He relies too much on range attacks. I need to deal with him quick possible.)

He summoned what appeared to be a wristwatch, or rather the SB-555W Faiz Axel.