Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2

Start from the beginning

Bat Orphnoch: Death it is.

Todoroki shot an ice at the Orphnoch, and the Orphnoch jumped away. The Orphnoch drew out another revolver from its left holster. He fired the left revolver at Todoroki, but he dodged it by running. He prepared to fire more bullets at Bakugo. However, the Orphnoch was shot in the back by multiple red beams.

The shooter of the red beams belonged to Faiz, as he lunged and tackled the Orphnoch. As they were rolling on the ground, they aimed their own weapons at each other.

Bat Orphnoch: The Kamen Rider? I'm going to enjoy this.

Bakugo glared at Faiz.

Bakugo: Hey, he was my prey!

Faiz: Get to safety.

Bakugo: I can handle myself! I don't need your--

Faiz: Bakugo, just shut up for once and get your ass out of here!

Faiz and the Bat Orphnoch gazed at one-another before firing shots. They kept running and shooting until they were away from the rest.

Bakugo: That belt-wearing bastard...! He thinks he's better than me...!

Todoroki: Bakugo!

Bakugo: Shut up! I'm pissed off right now!

Then, a really loud thud was heard, catching all of their attention. There appeared to be a large dust coming from the direction. From that area, it was Shoji carrying Midoriya while running and luring the enlarged Dark Shadow.

Shoji: Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you, please... make some light!

Moonfish: Flesh...

The villain slowly shifted his attention to Shoji, and shot his tooth forward at him. Dark Shadow roared and accidentally pinned the tooth while trying to slam Midoriya and Shoji. Bakugo and Todoroki could see Tokoyami surrounded by Dark Shadow. Tokoyami screamed in agony with tears flowing down on his face.

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Todoroki: Shoji and Midoriya? And... Tokoyami?

Dark Shadow roared once again and smashed the ice with its claws. Shoji created a mouth on one of his left hand to communicate them with it.

Shoji: Hurry up and make light!!! Tokoyami's out of control!

Shoji avoided another attack coming from Dark Shadow.

Todoroki: Indiscriminate attacks, huh?

Todoroki set down the Class B student on the ground.

Todoroki: All right, I'll use my flame to--

Bakugo held out his hand to stop Todoroki from moving ahead.

Bakugo: Wait, idiot!

Moonfish recovered from being pinned and used his teeth to help slowly rise up.

Moonfish: Flesh. Piece of meat. It's no good. I can't allow it. I'm the only one who's allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids...

He was furious that Dark Shadow was getting in his way and glared at it.

Moonfish: Don't steal them from me!!!

He shot his teeth forward, only for them phase through Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow grabbed the villain.

Dark Shadow: Don't beg, small fry!

It tightened its grip and destroyed the teeth while squeezing Moonfish. Bakugo had a grin on his face.