𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨

Start from the beginning

he peers closely at the box that was beaming a dim light, putting his face to close to it, he reels back and winces, rubbing his eyes.

you smack your hands onto your cheeks,

crapp! you idiot, [name]! gahhhhhh!!!

you huff, "hm. tanjiro. i know you can't understand shit i'm saying, but this is a phone"

you point at the device, repeating, "phone"

"phin?" tanjiro repeats in terrible english.

a smile rises on your face, giggling slightly.

"phone" you repeat.

"ph.. one.." he copies and you beam, nodding, making him beam too.

you hum slightly, flicking through some apps.

"a phone is something my generation uses. you can do lots of things on it, like play games and contact people.." you blabber uselessly, knowing he couldn't understand you.

but tanjiro actually found that quite endearing. he enjoyed the sound of your voice.

you open the snapchat app and smile as he jumps in surprise, seeing his reflection in the small shining box in your hands.

he reels back slightly but sweat-drops slightly as you chuckle at him.

slowly pulling himself back, he peers at himself through the phone screen, lips parted.

you smile, clicking the button to take the photo and saving it to your camera roll.

"that takes photos that you can look back on later"

swiping right, you pull up a filter of some dramatic eyelashes, grinning widely as tanjiro gasps, going to feel his won face only to notice there was nothing there.

"those are filters. it basically makes a drawing on your face"

you swipe it to one with a flower crown, smiling as he touches his head gently.

"all of this stuff is in english, so you can't understand it (thank god), but you can find nearly everything you need on here"

you swipe out of the app, opening your spotify app.

tanjiro watches in curiosity as you reach into your pocket, pulling out a small white container.

he blinks as you flick the case open, pulling out a little white curved bud.

you push your hair passed your ear, revealing one of the buds in your own ear.

his lips part.

pushing his hair back, you put the airpod into his ear, watching with a smile as he wriggles slightly at the unnatural feeling of something sticking in his ear like that.

turning the volume on your phone down low so that i didn't shock him as bad, you click on the song 'sweet disposition' by the temper trap.

a grin brightens your face as you watch tanjiro jump and yelp in shock as the music reaches his ears.

he looked beyond shocked, pressing his hands on and off his ears and trying to comprehend how he could now hear the music that was coming from your phone, through this little white bud. he couldn't understand what the song was saying, but he kind of liked the tune.

you watch as he gapes like a fish, sniggering slightly.

you turn the song to a more upbeat tune, 'you need to calm down' by taylor swift playing.