𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨

Start from the beginning

IN THE END, YOU MANAGED TO GET VEGEMITE OFF ONLY WHEN TANJIRO WALKED OVER AND REMOVED HIS TEETH FROM YOUR FINGER.

you had whined and complained the whole day, tanjiro and zenitsu sucking up to you and becoming you personal slaves while inosuke battered on about how you were weak and he could handle such a measly injury.

anyway, your time at the wisteria estate was growing shorter as you were growing more and more nervous, though also more and more excited.

you were excited for the possibility of meeting baby rui, but you were nervous. nervous that the three of them might decide you should stay here, at the wisteria house.

that they would leave you behind.

you know, it's a silly thing to think about it.

but it would make you seriously upset.

of course, they're demon slayers and need to complete their jobs and you didn't want to hold them back, but..

as much as you love tanjiro, if anyone were to make the decision, it'd be him.

and not because he doesn't like you, but because he is basically the only smart one in the group.

using his logically thinking mind, he would decide the best and safest option would be leaving you behind.

of course, when the time comes, you will put up a fight, so no use worrying about it now.

anyway, you had learnt to tame vegemite.

with a very thought out and logical decision, you had noted that vegemite wasn't the most docile or kind rabbit you had ever met. he was out for blood.

so, of course, you decided (amazing idea)..

to put a makeshift mini-muzzle on the rabbit.

using some scrapped bamboo you found on the side of the road, you made a mini nezuko muzzle and tied it around the bunny's head.

it, surprisingly, kept his teeth away from your fingers.

of course, that didn't stop him from still trying to harm you.

he now liked to fold down his ears and ram into you.

of course, it didn't hurt all that much considering he was very fluffy, but for a tiny rabbit, he still packed quite a punch.

a couple of times, you had seen inosuke holding vegemite over the fire you sometimes made outside to keep nice and toasty.

you had also seen him trying to eat vegemite raw once, straight up tried to take a bite out of his fluffy belly.

luckily, you made it on time before he had the chance.

safe to say vegemite was pretty shaken up after that and form there on avoided inosuke like the plague.

he did smell like the plague, to be fair.

anyway.

you were now sat in the corner of the dark room, slouched back against the wall and scrolling through your phone with the brightness down, a single airpod in your ear.

you were scrolling through your wattpad notifications, new youtube videos and tiktok videos, grinning.

but, of course, you had been so caught up you hadn't even noticed tanjiro get up until he spoke.

"ehh? [name]-chan? what is that?" he asks in awe, sitting beside you.

you freeze,

oh shit-