ᚦᛁᚱᛏᛁᛁᚾ

thirteen

thirteen

ALORA WATCHED AS CHAOS UNFOLDED ON THE NEW ISLAND. They were meant to only camp for the night, but it seemed as though the entire village had new plans to rebuild Berk.

"Wait— Hang on—" Hiccup fumbled over his words. "Oh, okay. Hold on, gang. I-I said make camp not build a new village."

"Who died and made you Chief?" Snoutloud exclaimed.

Alora used her laser vision to knock him off of the barrel he was standing on.

"Granted this place is very nice, but it's not the Hidden World," Hiccup continued.

"We don't even know if 'The Hidden World' exists!"

A few protests were thrown at the one-legged Viking and Valka decided to try to make peace with everyone.

"There's nothing more stubborn than a mob of tired, hungry Vikings."

Hiccup tried to protest but Alora said, "I agree. Let's just make a base camp here and then continue our way to The Hidden World."

He sighed and nodded his head.

"Alright! You can stay!"

"Say hello to New Berk!" Gobber yelled. "Let's get building, lads!"

"W-Wait, you didn't let me finish," Hiccup said. "You can stay. . .until Toothless, Aly, and I find The Hidden World."

The cries of protest began, but it sounded more playful this time around. Alora nudge him.

"Why'd you add my name?" she whispered, feeling the wandering eyes of the Berkians burning into her soul.

"Well I can't take all of the heat," he whispered, a small smirk plastered on his face. "Besides, if you're gonna be Chieftess you're going to have to get used to it."

She looked at him and felt someone pull her away. She saw Astrid with a concerned expression on her face.

"What do you really think about all this?" she said in a low voice.

Alora paused.

"I'll go wherever he goes."

the next day

Alora woke up and saw Hiccup working on something. She went towards the drawn blueprints and saw he was creating a new fin for Toothless.

"So I'm assuming you didn't sleep last night?" she yawned.

"Did you stay up late again?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"That Light Fury won't let me within a mile of her," Hiccup said. "And neither of us will be getting any sleep or finding the Hidden World until Toothless takes over."