ᚦᚱᛅᛅ

three

three

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?" ALORA ASKED HIM AS SHE WATCHED THE SPEEDSTER STRETCH IN HIS SUIT.

"Positive," he said, holding a small device. "Gideon calculated the amount of force it took to crack the ground and the location where you landed when you came back, which will hopefully let you fall near the village."

"And this device, it works?"

"Well it managed to let us 'world hop' so. . ." Cisco Ramon trailed.

Alora sighed before nodding her head.

"Okay. Let's do this."

"THERE HE IS! THE PRIDE OF BERK!" STOICK THE VAST YELLED AS HIS SON CAME INTO VIEW.

Hiccup was looking a little anxious after what he had just seen and he knew that he needed to talk to his father.

"Look who finally decided to show up to work," Gobber teased.

"Sorry, got held up," Hiccup apologized. "Hey uh, Dad! Could I have a word?"

"Something you're itching to tell me?" Stoick asked, looking hopeful.

"Uh, not quite the itch you're thinking of. But yes."

"Good man! All right, lesson one: a chief's first duty is to listen to his people."

"Dad—"

"Forty-one!"

Talking to his father was a little bit harder than he thought it was going to be. He had followed him around and waited until finally had the chance to talk to him when he was standing still.

"I saw these trappers. Dragon trappers. Their cages looked like the ones the Hunters used. A-And you should've seen their fort. It was all blown apart and stuck in these giant ice spikes!"

The spikes had looked familiar to him, but he couldn't remember where he had seen them.

"What's worse is, they thought we did it! Then they said I had come back to finish them!"

"You're going to get yourself into some serious trouble one of these days," Gobber said. "Oh, and when times like these that I wish you had invincibility like—"

"Look son," Stoick said, cutting his friend off. "It's best we keep to our own. Besides, you'll have more important uses for your time. . . Once we make the big announcement!"

"They're building a dragon army! O-Or at least the guy they work for is. Um, uh, Dargo "Bloody-Fist". . .something."

Stoick's face fell. He glanced back at Gobber who wore the same expression.

"Bludvist? Drago Bludvist?"

"Y-Yeah. Uh. . . Wait, you know him?"

Those words sent Stoick running around Berk, calling everyone to round up their dragons and lock them in their new fortified dragon stable. Each pen was dedicated and designed to hold each individual dragon that lived on Berk. Hiccup knew this because he helped build it.