ᛅᛚᛅᚢᛅᚾ

eleven

eleven

ALORA WATCHED AS HICCUP EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM LAST NIGHT. To be quite frank, what happened was crazy. They saw another Fury. A female Fury. She knew how much that meant to Toothless. She knew that meant they could repopulate the Furies.

But that also meant they were in danger. The last male and female Fury? People would want their hands on them.

She smiled as she saw Toothless staring up into the sky. He came back and nudged Hiccup. She laughed as he was salivating all over him.

“Bud, what’s gotten into you?” he asked. “What is all this slobbering and panting?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Alora said, helping Astrid carry her buckets. “He’s in love.”

“Trust me,” Hiccup whispered. “Relationships are nothing but pain and misery.”

Alora smacked his back.

“Right. Super hearing,” he winced. “A-And see?”

Toothless ignored him.

“Am I not enough?” he asked.

The Night Fury pushed past him.

“I think that’s a no,” Tuffnut said.

“I can’t believe Toothless has a girlfriend!” Alora exclaimed.

“Are-Are you fangirling right now?”

“It’s just so sweet!” Alora said. “I mean, look!”

Toothless stood in front of a wall and danced with his shadow.

“Okay, that’s just sad,” Tuffnut said. “And weird.”

“Yeah, you better do something,” Ruffnut said.

“Seriously? I’d rather shovel poop all day than to see that,” Snotlout added.

“Okay! Okay,” Hiccup said. “Let’s head back to the woods and see if we can find her.”

Toothless stopped licking the wall and perked up at his words.

“Good idea!” Tuffnut said.

“Uh. . .”

“Shh,” Tuffnut said. “It’s boy talk!”

Alora shrugged her shoulders and went to talk with Astrid.

“So.”

“So?”

“Is it me or am I seeing white?”

“Oh, not you too!”

“Look, all I’m saying is you two have literally waited so long and have been through so much," Astrid said. "When you left, Hiccup was a mess. It was so bad that Toothless couldn't even get him out of bed."