Sadness and Apologies

YOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS WHO'S POSTING!! I am SO sorry I haven't updated in a while... I have been hyperfixated on other things(Supernatural, Marvel, Sherlock, Merlin, LOTR, ect.) and was hard for me to write BSD... BUT HERE I AM NOW!! Thank you for 3.k reads and 100 votes<333 YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
I am am still hyperfixated on Sherlock and Marvel but here it is anyway enojy!!

~A dead roach in the distances POV~

Dazai sat on the roof of the Ada staring off into the distance. His arms wrapped around his legs and his chin resting on his knees. He was zoned out reflecting on the previous fight with Kunikida. Silent tears were streaming down his face.
'He's right' he thought looking down.
The door to the roof opens and Tanizaki peeks his head out looking around stopping when he spots Dazai. He walks out through the door and over to Dazai.
"Hey..." He says sitting down next to him
He looks over at him then Dazai smiles for a brief second then quickly turn his head back towards the distance.
"Hello there Tanizaki" He says in his normal cheerful voice.
She sighs and closes her eyes.
"Dazai... you don't have to fake it I know your upset." He says looking at him
His gaze doesn't change.
He just stares blankly into the cloudy abyss with more silent tears trickling down his pale face.
"Ranpo told me what happened..." He pauses taking a deep breath. "What Kunikida said was wrong. He didn't mean any of it, trust me I know."
He scoffs at him not believing his words.
"No Dazai listen, his mom just died last night and his father a month before, leaving him an orphan. I'm not saying that excuses anything. But he was bottling up a lot of pent up rage and anger from his father, and losing his mother was a lot. I'm not sure why he even came into work. So hearing about what happened to Atsushi was just the breaking point and he was ready to lash out at anyone. You just happened to be around..." He says in a sad tone.
He stops for a second considering his words.
"He was still right though..." He said it coming out in more of a whisper.
"No Dazai... he was just upset.... he didn't mean it and what he said was very wrong." Tanizaki says in a comfort to Dazai.

~Meanwhile... A termite being eaten by a spiders POV~

"You really shouldn't have said that Kunikida" the President says in a warning tone.
Kunikida sighs and closes his eyes.
"You better pray to whatever you believe in you didn't make Dazai angry or more depressed either one is bad" He says after taking a sip of his tea.
Kunikida runs a hand through his hair and leans back in the chair.
"I-" Kunikida stops himself "Damn it I have to apologies"
"Yes you do, and once you do your (FIRED>:D)going to be sent home for awhile, for all the grief. Get you stuff (shit) together and then come back" the President says.
Kunikida sighs and stands up out of his chair. "Goddamn it" he whispers under his breath.
"Thank you President." he says while walking out the door.

~The coffee pot's wall outlet's POV~

Kunikida walks out into the office at the same time as Dazai and Tanizaki. He walks up to Dazai and Tanizaki.
"Hey Tanizaki your sister was calling for you... she sounded pretty mad." Kunikida says
"Oh no she was?? I am sorry Dazai I have to go" Tanizaki says throwing his hand up. He then runs out the room as fast as he possibly could. 
"Hey" Kunikida says, his eyes avoiding Dazai's.
"Hi" Dazai responds.
"Dazai I am so sorry for yelling at you like that..." he pauses for a moment and sighs. "I was being an big asshole, and called you things that aren't true. I am so so sorry I went off on you like that I just heard some terrible news and- I just snapped. If there is anyway you can forgive me that would be deeply appreciated" Kunikida says tearing up at the thought of the harsh words he said earlier on.
Dazai sighs and looks away.
He then scratches his head and looks back at Kunikida.
"Ok, ok I forgive you" he says putting his hands behind his head.

Then something unexpected happens.

Kunikida hugs Dazai.
Light tears silently steaming down Kunikida's face. 
Dazai is, to say shocked is an understatement. Dazai is flabbergasted. Hell I'm flabbergasted.
Dazai then moves his arms, one to hug Kunikida back and the other he places on Kunikida's head lightly patting his head in a soothing manner.
"Ok, enough with the sappy stuff I am hungry" Dazai says.
"Oh right sorry" Kunikida says backing up and wiping his tears.

Dazai the goes down to the cafe to pick up lunch and Kunikida goes home for probably the week.

~The gum under the bar stool's POV~

I was about to grab lunch when I get a notification on my phone. I open my phone to see Yosano inviting me to lunch with her and little Atsushi. 

Yo we are about to pick up some food wanna join? - Yosano

Sure I'll be there just send me the address!! - Dazai

********* Hurry Atsushi is getting impatient - Yosano

Ok I'm on my way! - Dazai

Dazai puts his phone in his pocket and rushes out the door.

Hola, sorry this is so short.. I will make the next one longer and with less angst and more cut baby Atsu fluff! KK BYEE 470 words!