How it happend

A/N:Its a few weeks after Atsushi and Akutagawa defeated Francis, and stopped the Moby Dick from crashing into Yokohama.
(This is a AU things may not follow the plot and some interactions may happen differently then what happen in the show/manga) Sorry for so many time skips

Atsushi's single strand of hair's POV:

'Beep' 'Beep' 'Beep'

"Ugh..."
Atsushi groans as his eyes open slowly
'What time is it' he thinks to himself
He looks over at the clock and it says 7:15. So he gets up and does his morning routine.

~Time skip to when he is done~

He grabs his keys and walks over to the door giving his apartment one last look before walking out.

He walks over to Dazai's apartment and knocks on the door, like usual. He waits for an answer but does not get one. He knocks a little louder this time, and he then hears Dazai yell "ok I'm coming!"

A few moments later Dazai comes walking out the door still half a sleep. Then they walk to work together...

Atsushi POV:

While me and Dazai-San are walking he says "thank you for waking me up everyday, and making sure im actually up"
I am shocked by what Dazai-san says and I somehow mutter "Your welcome Dazai-San"
The rest of the walk to work we talked about random things.

~Time Skip to when they get to work~

One of the desk's POV:

Dazai and Atsushi walk in to the Ada, Atsushi sits down and works on his computer while, Dazai is well... being Dazai.

A few minutes later Kunikida walks up to Atsushi and says "We have a mision let's go"

"Ok Kunikida-San" Atsushi respond

Kunikida-San turns around and yells "DAZAI GET YOUR ASS UP WE ARE LEAVING"

Dazai sits up quickly off the couch his headphones falling off in the mean time. He has a surprised look on his face at first but it quickly changes to lazyness.

"I don't wanna~" Dazai says in a dramatic singsong way

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE LETS GO DAMMIT!" Kunikida-San yells quickly walking towards Dazai-San and grabing his collar and dragging him out the door... I follow behind as a sweat drop roles down my face.... As we leave EVERYONE is staring at us blankly

~Time Skip to into the car~

Kunikida's toe nail POV:

"So what is the mission Kunikida-San" Atsushi asks
"We have to find a person that has the ability to change people's ages forward 10 years or back 10 years!" Dazai state's.
"Wow, he sounds like a problem" Atsushi says

"He is that is why we are after him" Kunikida adds

A few minutes later the drive stops in front of an broken down abandond building and says "we are here"
They all get out and walk to the building.

Atsushi looks around and Asks "Where is here...? Are we even in Yokohama anymore?"
"Yes just very deep dark part of Yokohama" Kunikida Replys

Dazai creeps up close to Kunikida and says "ooo~ it looks spooky~ Do you think its haunted~"
Atsushi laughs and Kunikida punches Dazai's face.
"Owww Kunikida~ that hurt" Dazai says dramaticly

(Side note it is day time so it is less scary, but Kunikida is still scared. It is also a 2 story building)

All three of them go inside and look around Kunikida and Atsushi go and look up stairs, while Dazai stays down stairs
Dazai looks around and does not find anything so he sits down and reads his 'Complete Guide to Suicide' book

Meanwhile with Kunikida and Atsushi, they split up Kunikida checks south and Atsushi checks the north.

Next thing you know Dazai and Kunikida hear Atsushi yell "I found a child!!"
Kunikida comes runing in the room and Dazai runs up the stairs.

When they get there the child is in Atsushi's arms. The child gives Kunikida and Dazai a evil grin and touches Atsushi's Face. There is a bright flash and the child is gone and Atsushi is a Child. Tiny Atsushi runs around the corner and hides.

Kunikida look's out a broken window and he see's a older version of the child running into a forest.

{Hi Eris Parker here! My Pronouns are changing constantly, I am genderfluid(So just call me the pronouns on my page/ in my bio). Any one can feel safe here this is a safe zone for all. I have written books in the pass but I never completed them so, I hope I can complete this one. There are 722 words~}