♥︎ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Ok ill see y'all later" Sheronda said mugging Kentrell before walking off.

"I'm kinda mad you not having twins" Kentrell mumbled causing Nadias head to snap in his direction and mug him.

"Come on, I'm hungry" Nadia said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the food table.

___
[ 3 Hours Later ]

"You cheating Nyla" Teelee and Nadia said as Nyla sucked out of the baby bottle. She was biting holes in the nipple causing the juice to leave the bottle quickly.

"I won" Kentrell yelled waving his bottle in the air causing everyone to start laughing.

"He only won because he has kids" Nyla mugged as she threw her bottle on the floor.

"What does him having kids have to do with him winning" Nadia laughed as she took a bit of her cupcake.

"Hello everyone" Jhenè said into the mic causing everyone to look in her direction.

Namiko gave Kentrell a gift bag before putting her attention on her mom who was standing on the stage.

"It's time for the reveal!" she squealed as she clapped her hand as everyone started cheering except Nadia.

"I don't think I'm-" Nadia started but was cut off by Nylas yelling.

"I'm ready to let y'all know what you're going to be having" she yelled looking over at Kentrell and Nadia as they just stared at her blankly.

Nyla was the only on who knew the gender because she planned the whole reveal.

The 'Funny Song' from TikTok started playing causing Nadia and Kentrell to look at each other before turning around and mugging Nyla.

"It was a joke, I actually didn't want her to play this do do do song" Nadia mumbled with a mug on her face as everyone made their way to the backyard of the venue that was decorated in a teddy bear theme.

They all made a small circle before Nyla motioned Nadia and Kentrell to come to the middle.

Doing as told, they waited for further instructions. The sunset could be seen along with the tall mountains that we're covered in snow.

"Ok, Teelee and Ben hand those big boxes to them" Nyla instructed cause them to hand Nadia and Kentrell the huge boxes.

They stood there looking confused, wondering what they were supposed to be doing. Nyla realized causing her to smack her lips.

"Open them" she said causing everyone to pull out their phone and start recording.

They opened the big boxes before Kentrell smirked.

He pulled a shot gun out of the box before looking over at Nadia to see that she was struggling to open hers.

After helping her, they held their guns as they looked back at Nyla.

"Okay raise y'all guns to the sky and on the count of three, pull the trigger" she explained causing Kentrell to nod before cocking the gun as Nadia did the same.

They pointed their guns in the air as they waited for the countdown to start.

"Three"
"Two"
"One"

They pulled the trigger causing pink smoke to fill the sky causing Nadia frown.

"I knew it" Joe yelled as he clapped his hands.

Kentrell slowly turned to Nadia to see that she was about to start crying.

"Oh shit" her dad mumbled as he watched as Kentrell conforted her as she held a pout on her face.

"Girl it's okay, some people can't have kids" Jhenè said trying to get Nadia to stop crying.

"I wanted a boy" Nadia cried into Kentrells shirt as he rubbed her back. He was happy that they were having a girl but his girlfriend clearly wasn't.

"It's okay mama, we can have another baby" he whispered in her ear causing her to quickly look up at him.

"After her, I'm done with kids and I mean it" she said before laying her head back on his chest.

Everyone congratulated them as they continued to hug each other.

"Nadia?" Kentrell mumbled leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Hm" she hummed waiting for him to continue.

"I love you" he said looking down at the top of her head.

"I love you too Kentrell" she said as she leaned up and pulled him into a kiss.

___

Finished - 10:09 pmPublished - 8:01 amTysm For Helping Me Reach My Goal And Get 1k Reads 🥹

Finished - 10:09 pm
Published - 8:01 am
Tysm For Helping Me Reach My Goal And Get 1k Reads 🥹