48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...

Start from the beginning

A couple who was about to walk inside the cafe excused themselves by standing behind the two males who seem to have had a kind of a conflict for the past three to four minutes.

"Sirs, if you haven't decided yet could you please move from the entrance? you are blocking our doorway.

"Hyung it's fine....let's have something from another cafe"

Before Yoongi could say anything Jimin has walked away. The younger male was silently heaving as he felt the way his thudding heart pick up the speed inside his rib cage.

*That's fine Jimin that fine........he was just confused.....Yoongi hyung is confused cause you dragged him there like an idiot without asking him whether he is comfortable enough*

Jimin continuously mumbled those things to himself but he was hurt. Nothing was going in the way he want and he had already started to feel he had done something stupid.

.
.
.

"Jimin-ah.....babe please don't do it...."

"Please.........."(making puppy eyes)

'' No, I am not gonna do that"

"Oh come on hyung it's just a piece of cake to you. They are saying we can win a ramen cooker if we can shoot all of them down. You don't have a ramen cooker so we need a one"

"I am gonna put your name on the list"

"I am not gonna play....it's so silly"

Jimin just giggles it out taking quick steps toward the organizer's hut. It was one of those promotional campaigns conducted by an electric item-selling company.

Yoongi held Jimin's hand a bit too tighter trying to take him away from the stall.

"Jimin we can't do this, see the game needs two people"

He pointed out a long queue lined up in couples. 

"So what? I wanna do this. Why you can't? "

"It literally does in doubles and can't you see why we can't?"

"Like for real hyung why we can't?"

"Don't be stubborn. Let's go from here come one Jimin. It's getting crowded here"

"No, I am going to win this"

"Stop acting like a kid Jimin. Fine do whatever you want"

Hoping Jimin will give up and follow him Yoongi has walked a bit away from the crowd. But little did he know was Jimin hasn't followed him. The younger too occupied with adding their names to a list hasn't followed the older as he awaits there to add themselves to the list.

.
.
.

Jimin's painful eyes try to get a glimpse of the older among the crowd. He moved all over the place trying to find Yoongi who he thought only pretend to leave him there. But after searching him for like ten minutes he understood he was not acting and really did leave the place. His vision starts to get blurred as his thudding heart scolds him saying you cross the limits and maybe the older isn't still ready and irritated. The game zone already started their fun activity and Jimin tries to see Yoongi hoping he will pop out from somewhere.

The younger messily stirs his winter jacket's pockets to grab his phone. Then only he remember how he leaves it inside the car.

''Move man. What the fuck are you doing standing here like a statue? You are blocking the way. If you aren't going in please stay there you are disturbing the others''

Jimin quickly bow mumbling a sorry to the pissed man who was trying to get in the queue with his girlfriend.

.
.
.