23. 🎯 Feelings

Location: NIS headquarters

Time: 1.15 PM

The president of the country, minister of defense, all the higher ranked officers of the armed forces, all the senior authorities of the country's defense council, all the heads of the NIS, chief agents of the delta, alpha, gamma, and beta forces were seated inside the NIS headquarter's conference room responding to president's emergency demand. The said occurred situation was not only a national level one but also an internationally affected case even involved by the other countries' national intelligence agencies and even the international police.

Before coming to an agreement the discussion has gone for a considerable amount of hours. Lots of considerations had taken into the discussion as the topic was a sensitive, intense one that need the most skilled ones' involvement.

.

.

.

''Delta force will take the task as they were the ones who behind this and carried missions related to the matter so far''.

The head of the council official finalized raising from his seat and all the gathered individuals had agreed unanimously.

''And all four bases will send their best agents to delta force in the tomorrow morning and all will departure two days after tomorrow''.

The head of the Delta Force Yi Hyun Shik accepts the task officially and the discussion continues for another 3 hours coming up with various plans, talking about backups crews, and other crucial things that matter like medical support crews and necessary weapons pool for the task.

.

.

.

The Chief of the Delta base called for an emergency meeting right after he back to the base from the defense council. Since they got no more newbies all the available agents had taken place in the sudden gathering.

Chief had walked to the front while all the lights went off only left dimmed lights.

One agent has come up with a placing box and the agents in the front have dropped their mobile phones and other electric devices into that which all the N-level agents also followed by copying them.

Taehyung poked on Jungkook's arm mouthing ''what was going on'' without sound and the clueless younger one had shaken his head saying ''I don't know'' poking Jimin's arm seeking any possible hint. The one who is seated beside Jungkook has also shaken his head to signal he also doesn't know.

Namjoon and Yoongi who were seated in the front row exchanged knowing looks while another agent starts to distribute some kind of special earpieces and eyeglasses among them.

"Everyone please wear those and sit back".

The main door gets opened revealing four men who were in their full attire and everyone inside the hall has stood up in unison as they immediately identified who were they.

Two were from NIS headquarters and one was Dae Kwan the head of all four bases and the last one was the national defense council's head who take the gathered audience first.

Good evening Delta force. I am the head of the national defense council. I don't have many explanations with me to give you basically your force has picked to carry out a code red mission.

(A/N: Code red mission means nameless mission. In the sense even the agents who carried the mission died in between they will be forever nameless).

The trainee agents held their breath for a few seconds while all the senior agents wear the devices distribute among them in a commotion.