31. 🎯 Lips on Lips

Night alley was thick pitch dark. No one in the neighborhood was awake cause it was already midnight passing. The moonless night sky was only lighted with a few blinking stars which weren't helping at all to chase away the roughness of the dusk engulfing the area.

The calmness in the place has been disturbed with messy step thuddings. Heavy boots were tapping against the concrete pathway in a commotion as the group of men wearing grey colour hoods ran through the sub-street. Altogether there were fifteen plus gang-up men who follow their targets. The silent residential area which villages used for the housing has come to an end making the group pissed as they witness they had followed those men to the market area of the village.

The grey-hooded unit has halted on the steps for a few seconds to scan the premises which have more alternative pathways and narrow alleys connected and ushered to many directions.

"Don't let those fuckers escape they saw us. Catch them".

One in the front row growl, signing the rest of the gang to scatter around the place. They knew very well if they didn't catch the ones who were in black hoods they gonna found themselves in big trouble in no time.

This night starts like this. The grey hooded men who were holding a meeting in one of their hideouts locate closer to the haven had spied by another gang which they still have no clue about. They were sunk in a deep discussion when their systems detect someone who didn't belong to the organization was there as the alarm buzzers starts to ring.    

It was just two figures who wore all black. The ones who eavesdropping on the conversation had started to run away speedily to ditch the coming gang at them. It was two at the first. But within a few seconds, a whole bunch of new people in the same attire has randomly appeared out of nowhere around the neighborhood making the chasers confused and lose the ability to hunt the ones who they were originally running after. 

So at the moment scattered hooded squad was running through the marketplace like madmen as they couldn't let those asses to slipped out of their hands knowing what kinda consequences were waiting for them in case they lose them. 

Even though it was midnight the marketplace was still kinda crowded compared to all the calm and sleepy residential areas they passed. 

Three running hooded chasers eyed two running figures in all-black. The grey hooded men who were so determined to catch their targets kept running at their full speed but once again two black jackets had ditched the madly running three men taking a turn through an alley with a blink of an eye.

"Remove it ".

The older one on the two running black jackets quickly orders the other one.

They had slipped out of their first layers quickly completely changing their appearance to whole two different people.

The grey hooded chasers who reach the end of the alley using another alternative pathway looked around to get a glimpse of their prey. The confused men scan the surroundings as there were no one to be seen dressed in black. The men who ran ahead of them had vanished into the air like dust.

A young man dressed in a blue glittery jacket snaked one arm around his drunken friend who was singing his own drunken version of the well-known song. Both men were having a drunken conversation while walking down the street. It was so obvious they had clubbed so hard from the way they waddle down the street.

"Wait ! did you see two in all black pass this route ?"

The purple jacket man has said a muffled no in between the loud hiccup as the drunken singer starts to apologize to the hooded men on behalf of his friend saying he was just too drunk to reply to them properly when he was the one who was supported by the other one.