Chapter : 03 🎯

"Yoongi, I am Min Yoongi".

"Nice to get to know you I am Kim Seokjin".

"Nice to meet you too Seokjin ssi got to hear you are from Busan base".

"Yes, I am from Busan base my squad has been dismissed recently".

"Oh I see. Welcome here".

"Thank you agent Min".

Min yoongi has greeted their new agent who joined them from the Busan base. Busan base is one of the Delta Force's backup bases placed in Busan which carries out most of the in disguised missions, the force is assigned to do.
.
.
.
"Yah... Yoongs that's true Busan base Agents are pretty".
Namjoon was literally fanboying over their new colleague.

"I acknowledge that but Mr. RM you are drooling over him, dude".

Yoongi scoffed at his friend who recently come out as bi-sexual. Namjoon did have a couple of girlfriends and Yoongi knew he has a few one-night stands recently with boys too.

Namjoon quickly fixed his eyes on the file he was checking as he notice the new agent he was busily checking head to toes just about to pass them. But he didn't forget to poke his friend Min Yoongi's waist with his forearm to signal him don't do stupid moves to make him obvious in front of the new one.

Busan base's agents are always good looking and that's a popular fact among Delta Force. Since they are doing a lot of disguised missions their pretty and handsome faces be a lot of help to mislead their rivals and clear their missions smoothly.

.
.
.

Namjoon and Yoongi walked toward the ground floor's reception area with other senior agents. They were supposed to collect their assigned trainees to start the six months of the training period.

Fifteen trainees came to the headquarters in a line. Some are limping, some are wincing in pain at their every step, and some were clenching their teeth to pull their selves together.

"It looks like babies had enjoyed their first session with Mr. Arnold. Look at that one over there he is crying".

Yoongi chuckled as he point to a newbie who was crying clutching his calves.

"Oh, shit that cry baby is mine. Namjoon facepalm as he recognized crying Taehyung who wasn't trying even a bit to uphold the situation".

"I bet he will leave within one week" Seokjin has joined Namjoon and Yoongi holding a cup of coffee.

Yoongi got to see the way his friend's eyes start to shine like disco lights seeing the coming male, nevertheless, Namjoon has introduced himself being so professional and it has shocked Yoongi so much. Z grader was watching the whole scenario with a grin and kinda shocked face as he witness the way his friend acted like he didn't know anything about this Seokjin guy after he collect a whole detailed report about him.

Three of them had chat for around half an hour watching the trainee squad who were having their common instructions which they should follow 8 to 5 from senior HR manager Mrs. Hana. Some of the trainees got special instructions regarding their senior agents.

While watching the group Yoongi's eyes had laid on his responsible newbie who slightly rubbing his left arm with a nervous look. The senior agent smirks seeing the whole drama knowing they have a lot more to go through.

* * * * *

"Park, come here".

Newbie has immediately followed his senior sticking a cheerful smile on his face despite the pain that killing him internally.