22. 🎯 Tangled

With Jimin's help, Yoongi managed to have his much-needed bath. The younger male has handled the situation so patiently like a trained caregiver when the party who received help has acted like a grumpy grandpa.

After finishing the bathing session, giving some personal space for Yoongi to get changed into fresh clothes Jimin had come downstairs. That's when he got a call from senior agent Namjoon's number.

"Jimin I hope he has not been an ass to you".

"No no don't worry Namjoon sunbae-nim I helped him to take a bath. But there's a small problem he had another festered cut on his waistline. It looks like a wound done by a dagger and it has started to worsen cause he hasn't taken care of it.

"This man really trying his luck. I'll contact Yeol Hee. She'll come and see him. Can you please stay until the doctor come?"

"Sure no problem".
.
.
.

After hanging up the phone younger male searched for any edible thing in the kitchen. He was starving now. Time was already close to 6 o'clock in the evening but still non of the males in the house had their lunch.

Jimin was about to have a help of a step stool to search the top shelves of the pantry cupboard after he scan there was nothing inside the fridge except a few leftover dishes. That's when he heard something drop on the floor from the living room.

The younger male had quickened his space to see what happen and caught the way very pissed Yoongi glaring at a spilled glass of water. The glass he had struggled a lot to pour has slipped out of his hold.

"You could call me. Wait I'll get you another glass"

The pissed man who was just left in his boxes hanging his T-shirt on one shoulder has crashed on the sofa out of irritation but ended up groaning again as the cut in his lower abdomen recalls its presence at the sudden movement.

Jimin has offered a glass of water to the blank-faced male. And he had just finished with it in one go.

"Sunbae-nim do you need help to put on that?" Jimin hesitantly asked seeing the next battle Yoongi had with his dark blue cotton T-shirt. The younger male who watched it for a few minutes had found it was kinda funny to see watch how a load of cursings came out from Yoongi's lips freestyle every time he failed to put it on.

Older had just nodded throwing the shirt to Jimin and the younger male who caught it with one hand attended to the task.

Jimin was crouching down to match the sitting man's level in front of the couch stretching the fabric sleeve as much as he could to avoid the Yoongi's injured arm getting folded in the process. No matter how careful Jimin was the attempt had made Yoongi's wounded arm stretch leading the older male to groan aloud.

Out of the pain wounded man has just tucked his head on the younger male's shoulder without thinking much as his arm starts to show him stars.

If Yoongi was in his right mind he could see what kinda impact his action left on the Younger cause Jimin was too bold. Their unexpected proximity has sent shivers through the younger male's spine from the first moment they stay closed. And now it has worsened when Yoongi suddenly tucks his head on Jimin's shoulder biting his lips out of the pain. Flustered younger could feel the way other male's hot breath brushed against his bare jaw line continuously and it has give him goosebumps.

"Thanks". Yoongi has laid on the couch placing his fine arm over his forehead.

Jimin has just nodded walking back to the kitchen holding his thudding heart which was now beating crazily. His face was all flustered and his cheeks felt burning. This moment has given him flashbacks to one year ago. Yes, this isn't the first time Jimin was affected like this by someone's closeness but it's the same person. Yoongi was the only person who left this impact on him.