39. 🎯 Time.....

Five days later
Time- 10.50 PM
Location- Child care shelter

Two agents who were assigned to take the patrol sessions tonight exchanged a gaze noticing something unusual was about to happen at the orphanage. Old gates were shut closed and all the lights went off. The guarding room was empty as the old security usually dozing off there was also not anywhere to see. They were looking from afar trying to catch what was going on there as the agents who took the daytime patrol didn't report any kind of unusual thing was happening there.

"What should we do?"

"Let's wait for a few minutes to see whether it was a sudden power interruption in the building"

After deciding what to do they waited for twenty to thirty seconds but nothing changed.

"WooShik-ah contact the seniors this isn't normal".

"Yes, that's what I am also thinking".

"Wait! get down. Turn off the lights"

In the same instance, a modern Jeep drive at its full speed passing the orphanage building. Another two cars follow up also stop a bit afar from the old building.

Turn off our connectors. Stay still until they move.

The agents who were watching them from the other side did their best to catch a glimpse of what is going on there.

.
.
.

Few figures get off from the car and marched inside in a commotion and two cars left the scene leaving only the jeep.

"This isn't no good we should leave and contact them".

"Yes, let's try".

"I can't. It's not working"

"Mine too"

"What should we do?"

"Revers we need to go back to the camp. We need help something terrible is happening there"

.
.
.

Time 9.25 PM

Location: STF campsite

"Cha Eunwoo wait"

"Yes, sunbae-nim ?"

"Gather some of your fellow junior agents and straight up go to the medical unit they need help"

"Sure sunbae-nim".

Senior agent Kim Seokjin ordered the first junior agent he met in the common area. Some medical equipment had arrived at their campsite from the naval base and the doctors had asked for some help from the agents to unload those

.
.
.

"Please on this side.....".

"One doctor who was been in charge of the stocks kindly asked from the agents who came there to help".

Eunwoo, Jungkook, Taehyung, Suwon, and Jimin were the junior agents who attend there for help. They help the medical staff to move those heavy boxes to the places they need them to place. The whole base was preparing for the upcoming big move and ready in every possible way.

The task wasn't that hard for the agents who were very used to this kind of stuff but for the medics who received the help didn't count it as a small deed. They had asked agents to stay and have some coffee and snacks with them.

A young nurse who was just a bit too friendly with the junior agent Eun Woo volunteered to arrange things quickly. Rest let them flirt freely by leaving to the medical hub's common area.

DELTA FORCE  || Yoonmin ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara