80

Athena and Felix sit quietly in the car while they drive to their date destination. After pleading and begging, Jisung let Felix borrow his small Hyundai for the evening because, despite having a valid driving license in Korea, Felix didn't have a car. He had forgot to factor that in when he suggested a drive-in movie and thus lead to the begging to use Jisung's car.

"Only because it's in the name of love," Jisung had finally said to Felix a few days before. "But if my baby comes back with even a minor scratch, I will make you disappear. "

Felix almost wanted to tell him that he was sure one scratch wouldn't even show up on his very used car, but he refrained. The boy was truly grateful and thus decided to remain civil on the matter of Jisung's car's exterior state.

At the thought, Felix slows down a little before finally speaking up.

"We are going in the right direction, right?"

"Of course," Athena replies. "I am a master director."

"Oh really?" Felix asks with a chuckle.

Athena nods, despite the boy not looking at her. "Somi always says I'm the perfect passenger princess because I can give directions and actually be useful."

"A passenger princess?"

"Yeah," Athena says nonchalantly. "Don't you think it suits me?"

She had questioned him teasingly but Felix sent her a quick, genuine smile before turning back to the road and saying, "Yeah, being a princess definitely suits you."

Athena cheeks flare and she gasps at his open flirting. At first, she was going to hold back her response, but she remembered that this was all a part of her growing. And so, instead of shrugging it off as nothing, she hits Felix in the arm.

"I can't believe you just said that!"

"Hey! No hitting the driver," Felix exclaims in retaliation, a grin pulling at his lips.

The girl crosses her arms but is smiling as well. "Just go Felix. Plus, I can't believe you're asking me for directions when you are the one who picked the spot."

Felix begins to defend himself and all Athena can do is roll her eyes. She is happy though, genuinely. As the drive goes on, Felix and Athena continue to converse happily and all nerves about the date fly away, replaced with excitement for the night to come.