"listen I'm sorry about earl..."

"if that's it, I will be taking my leave mam" She said not meeting my eyes.

I bit on my tongue controlling the emotions. she was just trying to help me and I yelled at her. why do I have such a shitty relation with everyone.

"why do you care so much about them, when they treat you like shit" Shwetha said meeting my eyes now but I looked away. what was I supposed to say that the man I loved was playing until now and the person I treated as my brother is in such a position because of me.

"I will be leaving but please come to office by today mam" she said and went away.

How much has happened in a day. 

Arjun broke up with me, Vikram used a girl and left her alone, Karthik yelled at me for the first time, Arjun slapped me twice, Tara and Akash thin I'm a whore and finally Karthik is dying because of me. if only I didn't tell him the truth he would be doing just as fine as always.

1 hour later

I was sitting in the hospital ward near Karthik's room. My phone is filled with messages and calls from Raj sir, father and brother. Rohit glared at Arjun for letting me in but Arjun had his head hung low with his hands on it.

"vaishali" someone called me and I turned towards the voice.

"I'm Dr. Tarun, Raj sir sent me" he said forwarding his hand to shake and I did the same.

"where is the patient" he asked and Arjun looked at the doctor scrunching his brows.

"who are you" Rohit asked and the previous doctor came to Dr.Tarun's side and led him in.

"you people did a great job by calling him, he is one of the best doctors in this field. I assure your friend will be back to normal within weeks" the doctor said to Rohit and went inside the room.

Listening to his word Arjun and Rohit looked at me trying to see something which I covered it with a fake anger. what's the use of pitying me after everything is done.

The doctor came out few minutes later. "how is he" Rohit asked and Dr.Tarun seemed a little discomfort. he scanned the place  and asked me if he could talk to me for a second.

"what happened doctor" I asked worried

"The patient's body is good, the major damage happened to his brain and his skull. he is not responding" I scrunched my eyebrows not understanding anything.

"he is trying his best to live but lacks something. can you try calling his parents or wife someone whom he loves very much" he said

"he is not married and his mother is on the way" I told to which he said

"good then, we will be operating on him in an hour" and he looked at me as if he saw something strange.

"oh my god vaishali, you're bleeding" he said and I forwarded my hand to my nose to feel something wet and saw blood. it must be because of the excess stress I took today. it will be normal by tomorrow. he gave me his napkin and I used it to clear all the mess on my face.

"its totally fine, it happens when I have too much stress" I assured him

"are you sure, I prefer for you to take some scans too" he said worried

"I have this from my teenage, its normal. I didn't take my pills in these days. so it must have.." I trailed off. it was true, after being with Arjun I didn't have to use them anymore but I'm wrong now.

"The doctor wants aunty to come and meet Karthik" I said to Rohit and he nodded ignoring me. Arjun on the other side looked worn out.

I have to get some ice pack or something for my burning head, or else it will bleed again. I bleed from two holes ever month. great