𝟜 .

Arjun's pov

I don't know why but I felt bad when I yelled at her like that in front of everyone, but I think she deserved it. Because like others she didn't stand here and got princess treatment. I could see that she was standing in the blazing sun. Serves you right. Just then Rohit came and assisted me, I took a break and he will be continuing my work now.

I came back after having a light meal, and here comes the chit-chatter to annoy me more.

"Hey Arjun, what you doing?" She said dragging every word

"Avoiding you" I said not looking at her but searching for someone

"Ajju baby, Suman Aunty called me to ask whether you ate or not, why are you not picking up your phone" she said clearly avoiding my statement.

"Did mom called you or you called her Lavanya" I asked

"hehe you caught me, I only called her" she said giggling at her own jokes

"Lavanya I have work, I am going and remember call me Arjun okay" I said her not so strictly still searching for her.

"I will also come with you wait" she said coming along with me. She is one annoying being on this Earth. God knows how Rohit likes her, His ears would bleed from listening to her every day.

When we finally reached there she was standing still in the sun covering her face with her palms. I feel bad now, she is standing for so long. Why is this line not at all moving, this Rohit is working like a sloth. Wait did she eat or no. why do I care?

Lavanya was staying with Rohit and I went away. While leaving I saw her still scrunching her face uncomfortably, I gave her a glimpse and went away.

I was now in home and it was around seven in the evening when I got Rohit's call. He wanted to meet me. What's his problem now? He asked me to meet in the nearby bar, I took my bike keys informing mom and went away.

"What's wrong with you Arjun" Rohit asked worried

"What's wrong with me?" I asked him even though I know the meaning

"Stop joking Arjun, you know what am I talking about"

"Why would I joke, what's wrong with you" I replied back

"What's the matter with Vaishali" he asked and all my facial expressions changed into anger and fury. He could sense it and continued.

"Stop thinking whatever you are planning to do with her, she looks so innocent."

"Don't tell me what to do okay, I know what I am doing and I don't need your opinion" I said in fury when he talked about the past and continued "you don't know about her Rohit"

"Do you know?" he asked irritated

"can you just leave me alone " I said not answering him

"really, you want me to go away. you met her only once and already having a bad impression on her is not justifiable Arjun, do whatever the heck you want but remember I wont spare you if she ends up like Samaira" he said and walked away, I know what he meant.

Samaira, I met her during my undergrad, she was such a innocent soul didn't know about the cruel world she was living in, believed everyone without any doubts, trusted me with her whole life and I ruined it for her. I still cannot get over this haunting past of mine.

But she is not like my Samaira, she has money with which she thinks she can solve all her problems, she is so irresponsible and naïve. she is just a peace of crap.

After staying here for some more time. I went to the university and did the worst thing ever to do.

Vaishali's pov