Fourteen

COLADA||

COLADA||

I woke up wrapped in Scarlett's arms. My face was buried in the crook of her neck. I could still smell her light vanilla perfume. Everything that happened last night re-played in my head. As I was about to get lost in the moment my phone started to ring. I slowly turned away from her and answered the call.

"Hello?" "Colada," Erica spoke. She sounded annoyed. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "What's wrong? I've been calling you to make sure you're ok and nothing. Then you answer just to hang up on me! What the hell happened yesterday?" It was more of a demand than a question.

Scarlett told me to answer the phone while she was buried in between my legs....

"I was busy," I felt Scarlett's hand gripping my waist. "Colada you need to come back home. I don't know why-" Scarlett took my phone. I turned back towards her. She had a smirk on her face when she saw who it was, she hung up the phone.

"Scarlett-" Before I could say anything. She tossed my phone to the side and wrapped her hand around my throat. She pulled me into a deep kiss. She bit down hard into my lower lip, it was a warning.

"Every time she calls you, I'm going to make it my mission to be in between your legs. That should give you a reason not to speak." She said in my head.

She pulled away and acted like she didn't kiss me. "We're here, the car is ready to take us to the suite." Just like that she's back to business. "Are you going to act like you didn't-" "Get ready," she cut me off and walked in the bathroom.

•••

We sat in the car in complete silence. It was as if nothing happened. The car came to a stop, we were finally at the hotel and I've yet to find out why we are here. Scarlett came over to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I looked at her. She nodded her head and walked off. I followed behind her. We walked in and went over to the front desk. The woman smiled happily at Scarlett, she smiled back.

"Ms. Hanson, right?" The woman said. "Yes. Is everything ready?" Scarlett questioned. "There is a bit of a problem, I know you booked two rooms but there is only one more available," she looked down for a moment. "How did this happen?" Scarlett's smile faded.

"It's fine gorgeous," I placed a light kiss on her cheek. The girl glared at me, but I couldn't care less. "I'm assuming there's only one bed?" I looked at the lady. "Yes," she scoffed. "Excuse me?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Just give us the keys please," Scarlett sighed.

She gave us the keys and we walked away and got in the elevator. "Do you always have to start problems?" Scarlett said through gritted teeth. "Problems? She's lucky that I didn't turn her into my next meal," I smirked. A smile slowly formed on her face. "Just try not to be difficult."

No promises-

•••

SCARLETT||

After we got settled in. I called Grace.

"Grace." "Scarlett, how's Italy?" She asked. "It's fine but the rooms got messed up," I sighed. "I see, I'm assuming you're sharing a room with her then?" I heard a slight chuckle. "Yes, Grace. That's not important, I called to ask you if everything is in place?"

Before I planned this, I asked Grace to get a layout of Italy Milan. I need to make sure that I won't run into any problems while I'm here. Colada is already enough.

"Everything is set, I sent all the accessible information that you'll need to your laptop. As for the meeting that you scheduled, that place is highly secured. Maybe asking your "partner" for some sort of help would be helpful," she cleared her throat. "Thank you, Grace. We'll talk soon." I ended the call.

"You know she's right," Colada walked out of the room in a silk robe. "Right about what?" I opened my laptop. "Asking me for help," she sat next to me on the couch. "I don't want it, I have everything handled," I said bluntly.

"Heh, maybe it's not what you want, but what you need," she moved closer to me and closed my laptop. "Why are you shutting me out, Scarlett?" "Please don't act like the last four years of your torment got erased because of what happened last night," I got up. "You said you wanted one night with me. I gave you what you wanted, Colada."

"That night I also told you I wanted a lot of things, and I intend to get them," she got up. "No matter what you do Scarlett, you know I'll always get what I want. When you decide that you need me, come to me. Until then." She walked away.

•••

I stood underneath the shower head to let the hot water run down my body. I needed to think, I took over her business to fuck with her. To let her know that this was now out of her control, and she couldn't do anything about it.

Colada had a good plan, making Erica outbid everyone but it was so simple to get into their last boss's head. It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up, the look on her face when she realized it was me was beautiful.

I wanted her to know that I intend to get what I want as well. She will pay for what she's done to me. I turned off the water and I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed another one for my hair.

I walked out the bathroom, Colada was sitting on the bed reading a book and drinking a glass of wine. "How was your shower?" She asked. I ignored her and got dressed. "You know it should be a sin for how many times you think about me," she chuckled.

"And you're any better?" I scoffed. "No, I couldn't stop thinking about you even if I tried," she answered without hesitation. "I'm not doing this with you tonight," I walked over to the bed and laid down. She closed her book and put it on the nightstand along with her glass of wine.

"Tell me you don't feel the same way, and I'll leave you alone," she moved closer to me. "I don't feel the same way." She looked at me like she knew I was lying. "Your heart races when I'm next to you. The light in your eyes dim from all the things that you want to do to me. The moments of us together make that cold heart of yours beat. You can lie all you want, but I know you, Scarlett."

Her words made my heart stop. I hate her, I hate her so much and yet all I want to do is kiss her. "I want to kiss you right now," she moved closer to me. She was waiting for me to say something, but I didn't. I want her to.

"I want to kiss you so badly, but I don't know if you want me to," a small smile formed on her face. "Do you want me to?" Her eyes darkened to a crimson red. I can feel the hold she has over me. It was so strong. "Yes." I said lowly.

"Good," she brushed her bottom lip against mine. "Good night, Scarlett." She turned away from me.

"I hate you too."

Her words echoed in my mind as she went to sleep, leaving me with the feeling of her lips.

***********

Hey My Beautiful Lil Tea Sluts ;)

I know the updates for this are a bit slow but I'm working on it. I love you all, I hope you liked it.

Chapter thoughts?!

Kisses~ Muah~